Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I enjoy watching Laura. I'm sure she'd be excellent at something like that akimbo!

Nice to see the products this morning with Catherine presenting rather than AY i think it took her over 10 minutes last night to even mention the colours.

As for the eyeliner debate,up until the last 5 if not more years,I've used everything apart from black.I've found as I've got older black is a bit of a no-go for me.If anywhere on my face is showing signs of aging the most its my eyes.I've found rimmel denim blue to be favourite.

can't believe I have resisted & that's not because it isnt a good TSV. I have more LG blushers & eye shadows ,lip products than I know what to do with---They just last so long!It will be sold out soon so I won't have a last minute 'click to order'. I met Laura & Alison when I visited the LG studio last year, they were both so lovely & very friendly.

I went for my shade when it hit limited stock and it sold out in the same hour.
I would most probably regret if I missed this collection although I wasn't very tempted. I did like the eye shadow on Laura and she said it was grey and I know grey shadow suits me so I shall see.

I was quite tempted but the last few BnB i've bought seemed quite chalky in texture and not as creamy as they were a few years ago. Might just be my skin changing as I head towards 50 I suppose :sad. On a different note, does anyone else get annoyed that the BnB demonstrations are done on clearly already 'made up' models? I really wish Laura started from scratch with her foundation demonstrations...wonder why she doesn't?

I think that she made a point on the midnight hour or was it AY that Laura did a makeover from scratch.

One of the showings (don't know which one) they were saying how great that Laura DID start with models un-made-up this time......

That the models (maybe model) had started with just mascara on.

Laura said they had had comments about it (mentioned BB) and that they were responding to feed back.

QUOTE=LilacTree;731162]I was quite tempted but the last few BnB i've bought seemed quite chalky in texture and not as creamy as they were a few years ago. Might just be my skin changing as I head towards 50 I suppose :sad. On a different note, does anyone else get annoyed that the BnB demonstrations are done on clearly already 'made up' models? I really wish Laura started from scratch with her foundation demonstrations...wonder why she doesn't?[/QUOTE]

Well I finally went for it.....

Despite the fact I have tried it twice before!!

Porcelain made me look dead and Fair made me look tangoed.....:mysmilie_12:

I must be mad :mysmilie_10: but I liked the look of the Spackle, eye shadow and kabuki brush.....

Ah, fair enough. I haven't caught all the presentations this visit; ironically, I didn't record the shows I couldn't watch live as I was so fed up with Laura just stroking the brush once or twice over a pre-made up face! Glad she's listened to feedback, wonder if she'll start from scratch this hour? Bet she doesn't as it's the only one i'll see today!

I ordered at 12.10 am and it shows shipped already.

I knew I would ****** fall for the TSV, the guerlain will have to wait, so tempted by the meteorites.

I have the Huuuuge spackle, if you want my opinion, it's too big, I have hardly made any dent in mine since jan 13. I prefer the smaller tubes.
Laura's make up doesn't last all day on me, even with the spackle I have to touch up, now I can keep the nearly finished one B&B in my handbag for touch ups and leave the other on my makeup table.
Looking forward to trying the lippy

Huh! Well after all that I went and gave in didn't I? :wonder:

When my young daughter came and said "oh mum I've not got much of that spackle left that you gave me" and "oh those eye colours look quite nice" I just thought I might as well. By the time I'd bought her the items she liked I would've spent almost as much anyway.

Only thing is she's porcelain and I'm fair - and by the time I'd placed the order only the fair was left - so I guess I've got yet ANOTHER B&B to get through in addition the the 3 I've already got :wink:

I'm just no good at saying no :grin:

I think this is one of the best Laura Geller TSVs I have seen in a long time. It all looks gorgeous. I have never tried the ethereal spackle so looking forward it it and I know I will love the kabuki brush. The Balance n brighten is my hero product - wouldn't want to be without it.

Glad Laura dud a demo from scratch. I mentioned it at the beauty bash too. I also said I would like to see the product applied in different ways, e.g. subtle day time on one model and full on evening on another model. Laura's models all look over made up and yet I know the products can be applied more subtly. The make up artist who was doing my make up said they have to over do it as the studio lights bleach the colours.

Latest posts

Back