Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you know any pricing info ? Thank you.

Someone on FB said they had a similar kit in the USA which worked out at £37 but it didn't contain Spackle so the TSV should be under £35 .

IIRC, the last one was £42 including the P&P and it looks to have about the same sort of value to me, just a bigger brush.

The Xmas one was available days before TSV day so I wonder when this will go on sale...... Any idea, super sleuths???

Laura Geller 5 Piece Baked Confections Colour Collection
Item Number: 204156
QVC Price £50.00
Today's Special Value Price £38.94
P&P: £4.95

in fair, medium, porcelain, tan

Laura Geller Baked Confections Colour Collection. This five-piece make-up set includes everything youll need to create a polished look, including Spackle Primer, the top-rated Balance-n-Brighten Foundation, a blush, an eyeshadow trio, liquid lipstick and brushes. Become your own make-up artist and achieve a beautiful look for any occasion, with a little help from Laura Geller.

Baked and beautiful - this collection features an assortment of best-loved make-up favourites as well as three of the newest shades from the Laura Geller range. The set is designed to complement all skin tones, to create versatile looks for daytime or evening.

Long-wearing and wearable - created especially for QVC, the warm colour combinations and luxurious textures are designed to flatter your features and are easily applied and blended. It allows you to experiment with different finishes that will last all day.

Contains:

1 x Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Ethereal (59ml) - features a soft pink hue which creates a flawless-looking finish and helps your make-up to stay put for longer. Contains centella asiatica and white tea extracts
1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Colour Correcting Foundation (9g) - swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments are baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy powder foundation that aims to help brighten and colour-correct the skin to an impeccable finish. Comes in a choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium and Tan
1 x New Baked Brulee Blush in Apple Custard (4.5g) - swirls of long-wearing pinky beige baked pigments blend together for a silky-smooth blush that imparts an even, soft pearl finish. A new shade to make skin glow with a healthy-looking flush of colour
1 x New Baked Eye Stripes in Plum Torte (4.5g) - features three complementary new shades of light pink, grey taupe and rich purple to create one indispensable eyeshadow palette. Create day-to-night looks with these neutral-looking hues
1 x New Luscious Lips Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Almond (6ml) - a brand new rosy-nude, seemingly weightless liquid lipstick to create the perfect long-wearing pout
1 x Retractable Powder Brush
1 x Mini Double-Ended Shadow/Liner Brush

How to use the collection:

Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer:

Apply a thin layer of Spackle Primer over a clean, moisturised face
Can be worn alone or to extend the wear of make-up

Balance-n-Brighten:

Using the Retractable Powder Brush, sweep onto face, targeting areas of discoloration. Blend well

Baked Brûlée Blush:

Apply to the apples of the cheeks. Blend well

Baked Eye Stripes:

Apply the lightest shade from eyelid up to brow bone
Sweep the medium shade in the crease of the eye. Blend well
Using the dark shade, apply along eyelid for a smoky look

Luscious Lips:

Apply to lips; do not blot

About Laura Geller's Baked process
Each product in the Baked Collection starts as a swirl of liquid and colour-corrective pigments. This is poured into terracotta pans and baked for 24 hours. The result is an extremely fine powder that’s silky smooth to the touch, with a dewy fresh look that adapts perfectly to each individual complexion. All are made in Italy and suitable for every skin tone and type.

Many thanks for posting SCW, have ordered mine now on-line and hopefully I will receive it before I go away for a couple of days in the middle of next week.
Pandora x

The tsv is way overpriced considering they had a similar kit in the USA which didn't include Spackle for £37

Autumn, I suppose for me I look at it this way, I need a new Balance and Brighten anyway and that would cost £28.04 with a smaller retractable brush on the website at the moment, then the remaining £15/16 pays for the rest of the set, including the postage I agree though that the LG TSV's are creeping up in price but as long as you use pretty much everything in the set it is still good value.

The tsv is way overpriced considering they had a similar kit in the USA which didn't include Spackle for £37

Not sure I agree with that, the US price didn't include their quivalent of VAT, and for only £1.84 more, you aso get a full size spackle. I'll be ordering mine today!

I am going to wait until the day and indulge myself with the fiction that I will be making a considered choice. :)

I have ordered mine yay! Also found the new eyebrow colours so have ordered one of those too :D Item 205111. The Auburn was used on me as an eyeshadow at the BB and it looked amazing! So I need it ;)

There's Laura Geller skincare on the qvc US website; I wonder whether it'll filter over here eventually?

I think it is good value for the makeup and the brush is fab. I would get it for the brush alone if it is the jumbo one.

I'm definitely going to go for this as I need a new Balance & Brighten anyway but I'll wait till the actual launch just in case it's on easy pay (38.94 can be divided by either 2 or 3!!!) :nod:

I think they show out of stock just before the launch. Available for a bit when it goes on, then out of stock, and back live again with the show.

Latest posts

Back