ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller 5 Piece Delectable Chocolate Collection
Item Number: 229333
QVC Price £36.25
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Laura Geller has pulled out the stops once again by bringing you this Delectable Chocolate collection - make-up that smells so good you will want to eat it! The set features the ever-popular Balance N Brighten, perfect for giving you a flawless, natural-looking glow; Blush N Brighten in a new shade of Tartufo to bring a warm flush of colour to your cheeks and a flattering Marble Eyeshadow in Tiramisu (shimmer chocolate). Put the finishing touches to your look with i-care Waterproof Eyeliner in Cafe Mocha and Shine & Shield Lipgloss in Fresco Gelato.

Contains:
1 x Balance N Brighten (9g)
1 x 9g Blush N Brighten in Tartufo (9g)
1 x Marble Eyeshadow in Tiramisu
1 x I-care waterproof Eyeliner in Cafe Mocha
1 x Shine & Shield SPF15 Lipgloss in Fresco Gelato

Balance N Brighten – choice of Fair/Medium
Use this powder to even out skin tones and achieve a healthy, glowing complexion. You can use it in place of foundation or combine it with your foundation for a flawless finish. The colour infusions will correct imperfections in your skin and help you achieve a radiant glow.

To use: Apply by swirling your powder brush across the powder dome and applying evenly over the face

Blush N Brighten in Tartfuo
The new shade of Blush N Brighten warms your skin with tones of mocha, peach and pink. The colour-corrective properties will blend beautifully with your individual skin tone, giving you a radiant glow. This newly formulated blush is mineral oil and paraben free. It is also loaded with the powerful anti-oxidant protection of Canella Asiatica and White Tea.

To use: Apply by swirling your powder brush across the powder dome and sweep from the height of your ears to the apples of your cheeks.

Tiramisu Eye Shadow
The latest shade of eyeshadow in Tiramisu is a versatile, flattering shade of shimmery milk chocolate with a warm touch of pink. It allows you to create a dynamic intense eye colour and highlighter, or can be used wet for a defining liner.

I-care Waterproof Eyeliner in Cafe Mocha
I-care eyeliner in Cafe Mocha creates soft everyday or seductively smoky eyes.

Shine and Shield SPF15 Lipgloss in Fresco Gelato
This brand-new protective lip colour comes in Fresco Gelato, a lush chocolate-dipped berry shade. It offers glossy protection and with a unique blend of butters, oils and vitamin E - a daily must have for soft, luscious lips.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229333

Anyone getting this? Am quite tempted...

It is really annoying how AY insists on calling the Tartufo shade 'Tartofoo'!

Last edited:
Chocolate scented make up - they are kidding right? Smacks of desperation to me.
This is a gimmick too far for me.:down:

For once am not tempted & have nearly always gone for the LG TSV.Am with Fairy Alice on this a choc scented make up holds no attraction for me--- can't eat it!!

I love LG but won't be tempted at all by this, I've still got a balance n brighten unopened from a previous TSV (not even the last one). I know it's a favorite but I was hoping for something else; her TSVs always seem much the same. As for the chocolate scent that does nothing for me, just after Easter as well when everyone's sick of the stuff! Apart from that some things can well do without having a choc smell, make-up one of them.

I've bucked the trend and gone for it, I'm at the bottom of a balance and brighten so it's come at a good time for me.

I wasn't sure whether it all smelt of chocolate or just the lipgloss? I can cope with a chocolatey lipgloss as most of her glosses are food scented anyway.

Looking at AY I can see that the blusher won't give me enough colour but I'm hoping it might be useful as an all over warmth type bronzer because laura's bronzers are way too much for me, even the "fair" one that came in the last tsv

Could not stay up for the launch last night, too tied. So thought I watch it on the internet as their watch live presentation thing: but it is not there That must be the first time I have not been able to watch the presentation on the internet. What is going on with QVC and their internet provisions?

Am I to understand that all the products smell of choclate?

Could not stay up for the launch last night, too tied. So thought I watch it on the internet as their watch live presentation thing: but it is not there That must be the first time I have not been able to watch the presentation on the internet. What is going on with QVC and their internet provisions?

Am I to understand that all the products smell of choclate?

i think the lip gloss may smell of chocolate star but the colour of the blush, eyeshadow and liner are chocolaty(browny) coloured i think thats what the chocolate theme is meant to be

Ive just watched the presentation on QVC Active and really liked it, even though I thought I wouldn't. I like all the colours and feel they will look good on me. The lip gloss looks a nice colour, and I am sure will be much improved if applied lightly. Laura seems to be squeezing half the tube onto the models lips, giving them a very tarty appearance.

I think I can live with a little chocolate scent in the gloss, and all the other products look scrumptious. I also like the idea of a blusher without glitter in it. The price is also reasonable. I am tempted to order two, but won't, as Laura's mnake-up lasts such a long time. :clapping:

I've gone for the TSV and love chocolatey coloured make up. Really pleased with this as I feel it's really good value. Maybe the chocolate tasting lip gloss will keep me from overindulging in the real thing.:giggle:

not tempted at all.......oh the relief, it will not be playing on my mind all day. i really like L G stuff, think it is different and reasonably priced, but that kit would last me til I was on my death bed and it is a bit samey plus do not like sweetie type smells in products. Chocolate is for scoffing!

Never used Laura Geller before so have gone for the TSV, now I'm wondering if I need to order spackle as well.

Since giving up Spit and Polish and changing to A'kin my skin is behaving more and so I think I need less coverage as a foundation and saw Laura going on about putting spackle under the brighten and balance, please can anyone tell me if it's really necessary.

Thanks
:wonder:

Primer makes your makeup stay on longer without cracking.

Never used LG Spackle but I use Smashbox myself. But be careful if silicone(sp) annoys your skin as this will have it.

It is good value. I have cool undertones so I'm not sure whether the colours will suit me, but if the blush is more peachy/pink than beige I think it should work. I've bought two in the fair as I hope I should get one good B&B and blush out of the two. The baked products vary so much, some fair B&Bs suit me but others I have had have been far too dark. I expect it will be the same with the blush, some will be more peach and some will be more brown.

Do we know whether the blush has shimmer in it? It doesn't look like it, but on her website it's not in the matte, sugar free category.

Never used Laura Geller before so have gone for the TSV, now I'm wondering if I need to order spackle as well.

Since giving up Spit and Polish and changing to A'kin my skin is behaving more and so I think I need less coverage as a foundation and saw Laura going on about putting spackle under the brighten and balance, please can anyone tell me if it's really necessary.

Thanks
:wonder:

The spackle is quite nice but not necessary. I don't usually use it and other than a shiney nose and forehead I'm usually alright for lasting coverage. Like Donna said it is silicone based.

Saying all that I did but the champagne spackle at midnight so I'm looking forward to trying it

I've ordered the fair shade, which is often dificult to get hold of as an individual item.. The TSV is good value, as B&B alone is £26 (I know it comes with a brush but I've collected several brushes now and don't need any more).

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back