Laura Geller TSV 3rd Sept 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I couldn't get autodelivery to work on the new webbie either. They've prob not got all bells and whistles working yet. It seems slow to update the current-on-air item too...but that could also be said for old webbie...

I couldn't get autodelivery to work on the new webbie either. They've prob not got all bells and whistles working yet. It seems slow to update the current-on-air item too...but that could also be said for old webbie...

Auto delivery is not usually available online

Does anyone know if the Tahitian Glow is matte or does it have a shimmer to it.

Many thanks

T xx

Something is not right with LG's cheek faced to the camera, it's got a large area of skin raised from top to bottom closer to her mouth perhaps hence loads of blush on Laura today.

Laura is back on 17, 18 & 19th October for her 8th anniversary. May this mean everything on air will be on easy pay? And anniversary prices of course :)

I can't wait to see some reviews on this, mine won't be here for a while, post to Australia at the moment is insanely slow, not helped by customs scanning and examining every single package that enters the country!!

Tx

Have to say that I am inpressed with mine, I like the consealer thingy with he highlighter very much, and so far no budging or setteling into the fine lines, the blush is lovely and I managed to bronze my face with the bronzer really well, it is def not to glittery. Was not bothered about the lipstick, but I like that one too. Have not played with the primer, will leave that until tomorrow, but I am happy so far with the quick play I have had and will keep it. First thing from LG I have bpought in ages

Mine came today and I really like it. I only bought it for the Tahitian Glow, but the bluster is really lovely and the concealer palette is good too. The Glow itself is really shimmery and darker than I expected, it gives real coverage. I think the lipstick is a bit old fashioned so I'll be selling it on.

mine arrived today. wasnt quite brave enough to try the tahitian on my face(went rather dark on my test arm) but did put it on my neck and cleavage. looked great so i may experiment on my face, very warming in the medium/tan. i also used the tahitian as eyeshadow and it looked very natural. I can see me getting a lot of use out of this for a couple of weeks and then again next spring.
the blusher is fine, not as scary as some of the others shades i have had in sets. nice and subtle.
surprise piece in the set is the lippy, it's gorgeous. the colours are great and together they look like a pale venus so the right liner and it will be just right, it also feels very light on the lips and not drying in the least
right... now to the concealer... not too sure about this at all. mixed it was fine and hardly creased at all (just a tiny bit just under my eye lashes) but the highlighter is really dark and brown. i think i am really going to have to play with this to convince myself. but then again i had the same thing with Rimz the first few times i used them and now i used nothing but lol
all in all i am glad i bought it

Afternoon, there are a lot of Laura Geller shows on in the next couple of days for her QVC anniversary. Dont suppose anyone knows of any knew items or kits that are going to be on ? I know the Fresh Brewed Collection was recently on in USA - hope we get that. Fingers crossed!

Yawnsville!

That OTO is just a way of shifting those auto delivery eyeshadows from a TSV a while back!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back