Laura Geller TSV 5/12/ 11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone on FB said it's the bake sale collection but I don't know if they actually knew or were just guessing! We usually have information by now....agh!! ; )

Tx

I'd be interested if it was the Bake Sale Collection! Here it is:

a218398.201

What is it: A six-piece collection of sinfully sweet products featuring Laura's bestselling essentials and brand-new treats.

Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Ethereal, a luminous pearl pink, is an oil-free formula that helps makeup look fresh and flawless for hours.

Balance-n-Brighten foundation is a silky formula that brushes on easily.

New shade! Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Buttercream leaves cheeks rosy and glowing.

New! Introducing Baked Eye Pie Shadow Trio in Birthday Cake. You'll love the Chocolate, Mocha, and Creamy Strawberry shades that can be used to highlight, contour, and emphasize the eyes.

New shade! Introducing Italian Marble Lipstick in Strawberry Toffee. This swirl of light and dark pigments creates a vibrant depth of color with smoothing and softening benefits.

The double-ended brush features an eye shadow brush that's angled for easy contouring and a liner end designed to make lining lids a breeze.

Bet we don't get the brush though...

It is The Laura Geller 5-piece Bake Sale Beauty Collection. :- Tinted spackle in champagne, balance and brighten foundation , blush-n-brighten in pink buttercream, baked eye pie eyeshadow in birthday cake ie. browns and a pink. No doubt the 5th item will be a bag. This just came in the post.

Last edited:
Very pleased that I am not interested! I fell for the BE TSV, that's bad enough - I have enough blusher to get an army of clowns outfitted and still have B'n'B so I should be able to resist on the day.

tempting, but not irresistable

I have been home following day surgery, and unfortunately this has meant that all my good intentions to curb QVC spending have gone down the drain. Bought about 7 rings on lastclicks, and 5 lots of a Mally set (also on last clicks), which included her cancellation concealer system, eyeliner and mascara, bargain at £14.....therefore huge sigh of relief that this LG set does not appeal. As tempted as I am to try the new blush and lipstick, I am not at all tempted by the eye quad (could be renamed never-ending at that size!) and already have 3 bnbs in stock. I also would not use the spackle, so this set would not be good value for me! Phew!

Looks like if ours is the 5 piece set we'll be getting the same as the US minus the brush. Again. Just like the last one.

Did it give you an item no? I sooooooo don't wanna have to stay up for it! Wonder why I didn't get a postcard ?!

The postcard shows 2oz/56g/59ml on the spackle - assuming they sell the one they picture.

I already have most of this, but will buy and give the shadows/highlighter to a friend, I don't have the the blush or champagne spackle, dying to try it as I love the etheral one.. the lipstick is a warm soft pink, but very soft like the all the other swirled ones, I fly through them mainly cos I use them as balm.

I already have most of this, but will buy and give the shadows/highlighter to a friend, I don't have the the blush or champagne spackle, dying to try it as I love the etheral one.. the lipstick is a warm soft pink, but very soft like the all the other swirled ones, I fly through them mainly cos I use them as balm.

Hi Liplolly,

Do you have the eyeshadows from this kit? I'm humming and hawing over going for it, the shadows look really dark but i've seen reviews saying they look stunning on. Any thoughts?!

thanks!

Tx

It looks like it's a full size Spackle then. MrM has offered to buy this for me for Christmas as I love Balance N Brighten and am on my last pot. I've just started using the Spackle which I bought in the US and like that too. The blushers are always a fave of mine and it's good to see a new colour. The only part of this kit that I may not get on with is the lipstick. Anybody got any ides on price on this kit yet?

Hey Red,
I'd call the shadows a nuetral palette,one brown had a pinky tone to it and looks fairly natural on, the pink itself is a lovely nude and can be used as highlighter, the dark choclate colour is great for shading, or wetting as liner. I find with Laura's stuff that the intensity of colour depends on how much you apply and the brushes you use, a sponge applicator will give a deeper colour than a fluffy brush. I agree with the poster who said in was never ending it is a massive that said I used the browns last weekend when I was stuck, to sculpt my face and fill my brows,....What I suggest you do is go to qvc.com and watch the demo video there.
The lipstick looks a bit scary it's a soft bitten type of pink and if anyone was bothered they could use a brush to just use the bronze shade in it.
I know there's also review and demo videos on youtube too.

I'm disappointed too that it's a champagne spackle & not the ethereal one like in the US.
And why do we never get the brushes these days?

Thanks Liplolly, now i think i'll have to go for this one!! Have
watched the video on the US wbsite as u suggested, definitely
one for me hehe!

Latest posts

Back