Laura Geller TSV 5/12/ 11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I've just ordered the TSV. It looks fab but I've never had b'n'b before so don't have a brush. I have a blusher brush but where can I buy a brush on it's own for the b'n'b please?

I use a kabuki brush to apply mine as I didn't get on with the LG brush that came with my original BnB. I got mine from Boots with a mineral blusher. Saw some good ones on sale in my local TK Maxx this week though.

MrM has ordered this kit for me for Xmas. Can't wait to open it.

I use a kabuki brush to apply mine as I didn't get on with the LG brush that came with my original BnB. I got mine from Boots with a mineral blusher. Saw some good ones on sale in my local TK Maxx this week though.

MrM has ordered this kit for me for Xmas. Can't wait to open it.

Thanks for the info. Managed to get an LG from Ebay for £11 inc postage. :clapping:

My TSV has just arrived!!! Seriously I think that's the fastest delivery I've ever had from QVC. Haven't opened it yet, but am about to do so, so hoping everything is OK in it. Oooh...

My TSV has just arrived!!! Seriously I think that's the fastest delivery I've ever had from QVC. Haven't opened it yet, but am about to do so, so hoping everything is OK in it. Oooh...

Ooh very envious barbedwire. Did you pay for standard P&P or faster delivery? Hope it's all ok - horrible when something is wrong or damaged. By the way I love your Victoria Wood quote. It makes me smile every time I read it.

Mine's arrived too...amazing!!
Just normal delivery, not special fast one.

Opened it & tried it....brilliant!
Love it all. Wasn't too sure about the lipstick when I saw it as it looked dark for my pallor (I ordered Porcelain). But I've tried it & it works. First time a deeper shade has not made me look washed out.

Me neither. I ordered mine at 7.30am yesterday and its still showing in process.Grrrr

I ordered one just after midnight and it was shipped yesterday so should be here tomorrow because my parcelnet courier is very fast and reliable:clapping:. I then decided to buy another one mid-morning yesterday (what an idiot I could have saved on P&P if I'd ordered two at the same time) and it is still showing in process *sulk*.

Mines showing in process. *grumpy face*. Ok so I caved at about 9 last night and ordered it after havIng been Adam Ant all day I wasnt having it. Hey ho! :blush:

Phoned CS and asked why mine hadn't been despatched yet when I ordered it at 7.30am and others were already receiving theirs. Was told it can take up to 72 hours for it to leave the warehouse. And no answer given as to why some customers have already received theirs. Then I had another moan about my Emu boots still not showing as a return and another easy payment due to be taken out of my account on the 9th December. Being reassured it would be refunded means diddly squat when told it can take up to 14 days to be processed as a return and then another week for the refund to get back on to my card (my experience is that refunds are never immediate and take about 5 working days to appear on my account). Maybe I've just had a bad day, but getting fed up with late despatching and delays in processing refunds. Well, that's my moan for the day.

Ooh very envious barbedwire. Did you pay for standard P&P or faster delivery? Hope it's all ok - horrible when something is wrong or damaged. By the way I love your Victoria Wood quote. It makes me smile every time I read it.

I just paid the standard p&p, it's extortionate enough for me :grin:. Everything seems fine with it - had a play yesterday and tried everything. The only thing I need to be careful with is the blush as one false move and I'll look like Aunt Sally - the lipstick in particular I was very impressed with, a much better colour than the one in the last TSV and it feels very moisturising...

Glad you like the VW quote too :nod:

Got mine today and I am pleasantly suprised. The balance and brighten I already have, the eye shadows are lovely, I was worried about the blush but needn't have been it's very soft on me. The only thing I have to be a bit careful with is the lipstick as I am a redhead and it's a little bright. All in all delighted. I'll try the spackle in the morning.

I ordered as I like BnB for when I'm in a rush. I prefer the finish of BE but if you're in a rush and haven't enough time to let your moisturiser sink in then BnB doesn't go wonky and BE can.

I've never used a make up primer so am wondering whether to try the spackle or whether to just sell it on eBay.

The blusher will be fine on me as I'm an olive skinned dark brunette. I'm hoping it will suit me better than the blusher in the last TSV which I might bin. The last TSV was no good on me either but my friend pinched that so at least it wasn't wasted.

I am so relieved that mine arrived today - been out of BnB for three days now and I've decided that I can't manage without it!

I love the eyeshadows, the blusher's fine, don't really get what the spackle does (although I'll persevere with it if I can get my head round the subtle sparkly bits in it)

The lipstick is already in the bin - the colour doesn't suit this pale blond at all :(

Mine arrived.Thought the box looked a bit ropey.Hey ho I thought,its only for me and not a present.

Opened it and its covered in powder.Everything just caked in powder.

Phoned QVC and guess what I can have a pre paid label (whats that a 2 week wait???) and then they'll send me another (another week??)

Nope thats not good enough I say.

Ok they can send me one now.

Ok says me

Right they say it will be with you next wednesday?????????????????????????????

So I have a refund.Fuming and pointless :confused: Can't believe I stayed up and watched all day.

Test the colours if you can RD, that way you can scoop up a few bits you like cheap on ebay....there'll be loads on there in the coming weeks (mostly faster delivery than QVC). Such a disappointment though, esp when everyone's talking about theirs.

Jude xx

i cant remember who mentioned the smoke and ice collection but i got mine on monday and used it today for the first time and its great! the highlighter is a lovely shade and totally different to all of her other highlighters that i have. the greys are good too. the darkest shade it a wonderful eyeliner (i used my rimz brush). i had a few positive comments about my make-up which cant be just coincidence. i cant tell you how the lippy is as i have left that for now (i have a few jemma kidd nudes to finish)
i hope you like it too when it arrives

Latest posts

Back