Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
Evening, just to let you know there is going to be a Laura Geller TSV in December and it is going to be the Freshed Brewed beauty set! This was the USA TSV back in September.

I tweeted them earlier in the week to ask if that set was to be featured in the anniversary shows and they replied earlier advising about December.

Can't wait!

Alison has just confirmed on air that it will be second week of December!

Me too! I have not tried any of LG's stuff yet. Is it just me or does anyone else think the models on her presentations have too much of the "mineral powder" on?
I have to say I look the same in LG foundation but blushes are not that powdery.

I'm reading reviews for this collection on qvc.com and it appears that they had it on auto delivery.

I can't think of anything worse. Makeup that smells like coffee. I know I'm in the minority here but coffee makes me want to throw up.

I can't think of anything worse. Makeup that smells like coffee. I know I'm in the minority here but coffee makes me want to throw up.
You are not alone tinkerbell, if its going to smell of coffee, then its a no no for me. How do you know this, or is it an assumption from the product title?

Why should it smell of coffee? LG's make up doesn't smell of anything. We had Baked Collection a while ago - it didn't smell of anything.

Just read the descritpion on the US website (thanks Marina) and it is the lip gloss that is coffee scented. YUK! I'm sure coffee lovers wont mind but I really cant bear the smell of coffee, what a shame, it looks a lovely colour too!

Thanks Reflexgirl for explaining. It must have been on an earlier thread otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue.

From the QVCUS TSV Description: "Why is it different: A hybrid of baked and pressed, Laura's new Italian-made, artisanal Baked ImPRESSions products give you extended wear and versatility. The blush and eyeshadow shades are infused with antioxidant-rich arabica extract and caffeine to rejuvenate your skin and impart maximum, full-bodied color. A coffee-scented Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Cafe Au Lait completes your freshly brewed beauty look."

Artisanal? I wish they'd stop making words up and words that sound rude at that. We had Turducken earlier on in the week from Green Seasons Food and now artisanal??? Honestly... :wink:

Coffee also makes me want to vom, the thought of coffee flavoured lipgloss is beyond the pale :puke:

From the QVCUS TSV Description: "Why is it different: A hybrid of baked and pressed, Laura's new Italian-made, artisanal Baked ImPRESSions products give you extended wear and versatility. The blush and eyeshadow shades are infused with antioxidant-rich arabica extract and caffeine to rejuvenate your skin and impart maximum, full-bodied color. A coffee-scented Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Cafe Au Lait completes your freshly brewed beauty look."

Artisanal? I wish they'd stop making words up and words that sound rude at that. We had Turducken earlier on in the week from Green Seasons Food and now artisanal??? Honestly... :wink:

Artisan means a craftsperson in French and probably has a similar meaning in Italian. The english language borrows a lot of words from French eg naive, a propos. English words are slowly creeping into French le parking, le weekend...

And if it's coffee colours, all browns, beige & tans, it won't be for me either as can't wear those colours. Pity, LG TSVs are usually very tempting. I love her blushers.

Latest posts

Back