Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheek stain. It's a bit odd that Laura didn't mention here as far as I know so maybe it's not so great.
I thought it may be used for lip stain because I struggle to think how to put wet blusher on top of B&B without ruining it, but I'd like to try. Any clues how to do a cheek stain?

I'm still waiting for my orders to arrive :( Found an eyeshadow tutorial from the same girl who did the review of LG Fresh Brewed.

If you're using a cheek stain (or making if with LG blush), but also use a powder foundation, apply the cheek stain first and then when its dry brush on the Balance & Brighten over the top. Not sure I'd bother. I often use a Bobbi Brown cream blusher and then BB on top, it will soften the colour so experiment with the level of colour you need to apply before the powder to ensure the colour depth afterwards is perfect.

Jude xx

Tried them all out today, really impressed, I thought the browns wouldn't suit my dark blue eyes but I think it works really well, the B&B is slightly darker than my last fair as well so it does the job. So I'm keeping - just need to find a better eyeliner now!

Thanks for the video smurfs. Now if only I could look vaguely like that with it on, I'd buy six. :happy:

Any chance you can find a video of a sixty year old doing the same thing? :giggle:

Mine came this morning, it is really nice, not raving, but nice. like the blusher and the lip gloss, but put all the eye shadows on as recommended and think they are a bit subdued. the b&b in the regular ok, bit pale, but fine for this time of the year. will probably keep.

Good to know that I'm not the only one still waiting for LG's TSV to arrive.

Any chance you can find a video of a sixty year old doing the same thing? :giggle:

Not 60 but just turned 50 lady although she doesn't show how but an honest review and her application.

I received mine today and my Fair B&B is very light, even a bit lighter than Fair SPF and it has some silky sheen in a pot, I'm thrilled with it so far but haven't tried the whole set on my face yet. I look forward to do "cheek stain"

I like using the paddle to apply blush, it gives precision, better than hair brush so far.

I though I would try lip gloss at the top of my cheeks and it gave a very nice subtle sheen with light pink colour and looks very natural, I put it on bare skin.

On the subject of how long B&B lasts me, I reckon between 8 and 12 months, with 5 days a week usage.

How do you manage to make them last so long?

I use porcelain and fair B&B together and they last 6 weeks... I must admit that I notice a covering of powder over all my surfaces in the bathroom but just don't know how to change my technique to use less but get the same coverage.

I only open out my retractable brush a little and use a jabbing motion to load it, I then tap it in the lid before brushing my face. I then mop up the rest from the lid and apply it to my face. I don't like to look over powdered so I apply the minimum and not much on my forehead because of fringe and not much on my neck because makeup stains my coats and I don't always want to wear a scarf

I rotate the brush over the BnB and then sweep on forehead, swirl once for each side of the face, once for my nose and once for chin, then blend it. Once I have finished my make-up, I go down to make a cuppa, and let some of the steam from the kettle waft over my face. This seems to set my face and stop it looking powderey - my make-up lasts all day too.

Today I was a bit distracted and used concealer, blush and eyeliner, but no BnB - I could really see that my skin looked sallow and shiney without the BnB when I got in the car - hence why I love it so much!

Glad I'm not the only one who gets distracted when applying their beauty regime! Still no TSV for me. The Royal Mail deliveries are rubbish in comparison to Hermes here.

I use porcelain and fair B&B together and they last 6 weeks... I must admit that I notice a covering of powder over all my surfaces in the bathroom but just don't know how to change my technique to use less but get the same coverage.

Do you use the LG retractable brush? I used to use another brush til I got one of Lauras and it makes a massive difference as because the LG brush is so soft it doesnt raise any dust when lightly swirled. I use BNB everyday but dont trowel it on and get about 6 months or so out of one.

I'm the same as barbedwire, a B&Basts me at least 6-8 months using it most days.

Ps I've not got mine yet either, though had a royal mail card while I was out the day before yesterday, and I can't get to the depot till Monday to pick it up. Gggrrrr. At least with Hermes I can text our delivery lady to let her know when I'm in and she'll bring it back. Why have they sent them out RM I wonder?

I'm the same as barbedwire, a B&Basts me at least 6-8 months using it most days.

Ps I've not got mine yet either, though had a royal mail card while I was out the day before yesterday, and I can't get to the depot till Monday to pick it up. Gggrrrr. At least with Hermes I can text our delivery lady to let her know when I'm in and she'll bring it back. Why have they sent them out RM I wonder?
My second order hasn't made it to Hermes Depot yet for delivery. I've got the tracking link but there's no progress on it except "order generated 10/12/12"

Latest posts

Back