Laura Geller TSV December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How do you manage to make them last so long?

I use porcelain and fair B&B together and they last 6 weeks... I must admit that I notice a covering of powder over all my surfaces in the bathroom but just don't know how to change my technique to use less but get the same coverage.
I have recently switched to flocked sponge from Lily Lolo and noticed that I now don't "wear off" B&B as quickly as before and there's no dust as before and it gives a very good coverage and in seconds, much quicker than with a brush.

Hurray! Royal Mail have just delivered myTSV. This is my first ever LG as I have only been use BE since it came on QVC. Hope I can get on with it.
Golly, you get your post early! Do you know, yesterday the postman delivered our post at 5.45pm! Outrageous. It used to be around 4pm which was bad enough - he came yesterday with a headlight torch on his head!

Fingers crossed you get it today. This was the van that delivered. Our post comes about one o'clockish nowadays. I took in a parcel for next door from the van earlier this week at about five o'clock and the guy said it his brother who is our regular postie. Family business!

I'm really happy with this kit. Love the blush, highlighter and gloss. I was concerned that the gloss would be too coffee fragranced to me (a smell I'm not keen on), but luckily it only smells when it's first applied. The B&B is a staple for me so that's gone into my stockpile. The only thing I won't keep are the eyeshadows - they are too gingery looking and won't suit me so shall sell them on eBay when I get round to it.

I ordered two sets and they arrived two days apart, one is a present for my sons girlfriend, and she is obsesses with all things make up, so I hope she likes it, Royal mail brought them both, we are getting parcels delivered now about 6.0pm, the postman says, they are delivering up until 7.0pm, for christmas.

Ps I've not got mine yet either, though had a royal mail card while I was out the day before yesterday, and I can't get to the depot till Monday to pick it up. Gggrrrr. At least with Hermes I can text our delivery lady to let her know when I'm in and she'll bring it back. Why have they sent them out RM I wonder?

Gosh your Hermes lady sounds really great - you're lucky to have service like that.

Gosh your Hermes lady sounds really great - you're lucky to have service like that.

She's fab. She was trying to deliver something once and it was proving a bit faffy trying to organise when I'd be in for her to come back, I was at a hair appointment the next morning, so she delivered the parcel to the hairdressers for me!

She's fab. She was trying to deliver something once and it was proving a bit faffy trying to organise when I'd be in for her to come back, I was at a hair appointment the next morning, so she delivered the parcel to the hairdressers for me!

Wow - I hope one of those QVC deliveries is a pressie for her.

Well i've used mine today and yesterday and really? not 100% sure about it.

I hate the colour of the lipgloss altho it has good staying power.

I find the vanilla hi-lighter a little too yellow (I prefer her angel hi-lighter) and sits in the lines around my eyes.

Blusher is ok...but I can take or leave most of her blushers.Sunset is the only one I'd die for.

Eyeshadows ok...finding the middle strip a bit too orange/American tan for me.Like the dark one for eyeliner.

B&B ok but I don't use it as a foundation anyway.

I'm gonna keep trying but I'm not sure.Only like one end of the brush too...finding the paddle bit useless!

You've echoed exactly my thought about it, rainbowdottie & I'm not sure if I'll keep it.
B&B, I like, but the rest I think the same as you, highlighter too yellow, shadows too orangey toned, gloss too brown. The blusher is ok but I have better LG ones.

You've echoed exactly my thought about it, rainbowdottie & I'm not sure if I'll keep it.
B&B, I like, but the rest I think the same as you, highlighter too yellow, shadows too orangey toned, gloss too brown. The blusher is ok but I have better LG ones.

I am sending mine back. I needed a B&B and thought the other bits would be good but the blusher is not any good for me at all (which I did think anyway but ok it did have eye shadows etc and gave it the benefit of the doubt because you can't always judge the shades on the TV/photo's), the lip gloss is a horrible colour, eyes shadows I had to take off because they just looked awful and I have lived without a highlighter so far. The brush thing is useless. I am disappointed because LG stuff is usually so good but I will be better of just buying the B&B on its own when I need one.

Well i've used mine today and yesterday and really? not 100% sure about it.

I hate the colour of the lipgloss altho it has good staying power.

I find the vanilla hi-lighter a little too yellow (I prefer her angel hi-lighter) and sits in the lines around my eyes.

Blusher is ok...but I can take or leave most of her blushers.Sunset is the only one I'd die for.

Eyeshadows ok...finding the middle strip a bit too orange/American tan for me.Like the dark one for eyeliner.

B&B ok but I don't use it as a foundation anyway.

I'm gonna keep trying but I'm not sure.Only like one end of the brush too...finding the paddle bit useless!

Send it back Rainbowdottie is my advice.

I only ever keep stuffI know I love and will use every scrap of.

You may lose p&p but your hard-earned £ can go towards something else, like a B&B!!

I learnt my lesson ages ago, unless I return things that I am not completely satisfied with I end up either throwing stuff away, giving it away or selling it. I would much rather buy it, love it, keep it and use it all up.

I used to buy loads of LG. the eyeshadows have always disappointed me, the eyeliners are "meh", the b&b is not for me in both colour and texture (but I can see why some love it- look what it's done for Carmel). The only LG I like is the pink grapefruit blush and the eye spackle. Regular spackle is good too, but I am using it up and trying Mally next x

I'm not sure about the set either although the b&b shade in it the best I've ever had.
The highlighter is very good in hiding dark shadows on bridge of nose, similar concept to YBF yellow powder but better, because it's not powdery. I will try to play with this kit but first impression is so so and blusher is still strong on my skin.

Yes I'm sure its sunrise...or sunset...something like that.I cant be ar$ed to go upstairs to have a look.I have the smallest sample of it...think it came in a non tsv kit but its latest forebver.Its the only one I'd buy time and time again.

The trouble I have with make up is I have platinum blonde short hair.I have roscea kept under control by medication.I can't have anything pink on my skin.Whilst to the *outside* world I have *normal* skin tone...a pink hue will highlight the *rosey* areas should they flare up.

I wear colour on my eyelids...I wear a lot of make-up on my eyes..my best feature.The rest of it has to be very nude.In all honesty most days I use a bronzer as a blush...the bronze/copper/brown hues suit my skin-tone.Whilst I thought this LG set for me would be ideal as described in the title as *brewed* and *coffee*...its still on the pink side.

I could never buy any mally.Coupled with the woman herself it looks cheap and nasty stuff!! I do see myself sending back the LG after christmas

Latest posts

Back