Laura Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been trying to get hold of the Tropical Hues blush (Ethereal Rose is my daily wear too)
Reading the reviews for the Escape to the Tropics Lip & Eye collection that's in stock I ordered it as everyone said what you got was the lip palette & a blush, the description online being wrong.
Sods Law mine arrived yesterday & it was the lip one & the eye one!

I watched today and what has Amanda done to her face, her lips look super Plumped up and very lumpy like fillers have gone wrong. Her eyes look very small and face tight, she is a lovely looking girl but looks very odd today.
I was channel hopping and thought that too MM. Amanda's makeup looked awful as well, too dark and like a thick mask, imho she looked better in the 'before' picture when her lips were'nt accentuated with gloop. I heard Kathy and LG call spackle polyfilla this morning and thought how apt that description was. :thinking:

Another fan of Balance & Brighten, wish we got the SPF version over here though. Her blushes are also very good. I don't like the Creamy Mascara as I find it very thin and smudgy, and I am not a fan of her lip colours as I find them quite orangey, but for complexion products LG is first class!

this is the only base make up i use. took me a few attempts to get the right blusher but i finally have 2 from her that i use but both the balance and the bronze are excellent either with or without spackle. the brown spackle looks downright scary but it isnt when on. Rimz took me ages to get used to but now i have virtually all of the colours and its the only eyeliner i use
i always get compliments on my make up and have converted a few friends to LG. it isnt a mask and it looks natural to me so if u like the doll look its not for you

What is going on with AY's eyeliner, someone tell her less is more :eek:

I was wondering if the colour on my tv was on the blink. AY looks dire today. Her hair looks awful too and it CAN look good sometimes, She has plastered on the make up and is incredibly shiny. Oh dear.

tropics is a goregous gorgeous blush, I saw that the old tropics kit is in clearance,item number 220555 . it has the small version of the blush in it.

What is going on with AY's eyeliner, someone tell her less is more :eek:

She's doing that flick thing in the outer corner to lift her eye as well as applying a thicker line.
It's not working & is not a good look in my opinion, but then what do I know lol?

this is the only base make up i use. took me a few attempts to get the right blusher but i finally have 2 from her that i use but both the balance and the bronze are excellent either with or without spackle. the brown spackle looks downright scary but it isnt when on. Rimz took me ages to get used to but now i have virtually all of the colours and its the only eyeliner i use
i always get compliments on my make up and have converted a few friends to LG. it isnt a mask and it looks natural to me so if u like the doll look its not for you

I'd agree with all this BN. When I tried B&B at first I didn't think it was going to work somehow but it just does, it's really light and I don't feel caked in gunk. Agree about the rimz too, they're fabby.
Love it.

I can't do that masses of black eyeliner and wings thing. It just doesn't work for me. My mum used to say it made me look like a bushbaby! It doesn't look good on AY either I'm sorry to say.

I think her makeup needs a light touch personally but you can build it up if you wish. I dong wish :eek:)
I do love Laura though. She's so much fun to watch and nothing gets in her way.

Latest posts

Back