Liz Earle TSV - 06/02/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I believe one of the main ingredients of C&P is cocoa butter which is a known comedogenic (i.e., high chance of causing spots in those who are vulnerable to getting them - like me).

I'm still waiting for my TSV. Ordered mid afternoon and was shipped on the
7th. Hope it hasn't gone AWOL.

So not only have the removed they almond milk, but they've shoved beeswax in it too - only found this out when I got the full size earlier in the week (the 30ml tube I had has no ingredients on it). When I contacted LE years ago, they told me the only 3 products that weren't suitable for vegans were the facial scrub (beeswax) , the deep cleansing mask (propolis) and superbalm (beeswax).

Oh well. C&P has given me milia anyway so I am happy to go back to A'kin! Will have to flog the 100ml C&P and the scrub.

Had a card from Liz Earle, she is putting up her prices from March 1st. Wonder if Qvc will up their prices too to reflect this?

Just a thought...

If the almond milk was removed so that people with a nut allergy could use it, why is Liz not making a big thing about it?

If the old formula wasn't suitable for nut allergy sufferers why didn't it say so on the tube? (I checked an old travel size I found lying around cos I thought that was baloney)

I can't believe the prices are going up again. Is she trying to rival the "prestige" brands? She's going to price herself out of the Market.

Latest posts

Back