Liz Earle TSV 20/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you do a search of "Liz Earle collection" on QVCs website, it brings up a picture of the 8 piece pampering collection which has been shown earlier in this thread, with a QVC price of £51.50. So based other Liz Earle TSVs over the last year, my guess would be a TSV price of around £44 with p&p taking it up to a total price of around £50.

I can't see anything on the link - can anyone list whats in it? Ta.

here you are pickles

Liz Earle At Home Pampering Collection. This eight-piece set features everything you need to keep your skin beautifully hydrated during the autumn/winter seasons, including daily skincare, haircare essentials, and a selection of award-winning Superskin beauty. Pamper yourself from top to toe with Liz Earle's no-fuss beauty.

Perfect gift idea- there’s a mixture of full sizes and travel sizes so you can split the collection up and treat loved ones to Liz Earle’s botanical beauty

Who is this collection for?
Ideal for those new to Liz Earle beauty - it's a great way to sample bestsellers from the Naturally Active Skincare range. Also perfect for existing customers to stock up on their beauty favourites.

Contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish (200ml; full size) - multi award-winning, rich cream cleanser that swiftly removes daily grime and make-up to reveal clean, soft and radiant skin
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - an alcohol-free, floral scented toner to revitalise, soothe and brighten the skin. It's also an excellent skin pick-me-up at any time of day, to help you achieve a little extra radiance
1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (200ml; full size) – gently cleans and restores natural shine, while eight essential oils leave your hair smelling clean and fresh
1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner - choice of Normal/Fine or Oily (200ml; full size) - this creamy, colour safe conditioner leaves normal hair glossy, hydrated and in perfect condition, ready to style. For everyday use by all the family
1 x Superskin Moisturiser (15ml; travel size) - this luxurious, fragrance-free moisturiser, ideal for more mature or very dry skin, contains a powerful blend of high quality naturally active ingredients. Help smooth and plump your skin for a healthy, revitalised-looking complexion
1 x Superskin Concentrate (2ml; travel size) - this intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils is suitable for all skin types. It helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin
1 x Superskin Body Cream (50ml; travel size) - this divinely aromatic, rich body cream is formulated with 25% plant oils and helps more mature or very dry skin look and feel visibly plump and smooth. Enriched with East African shea butter, organic rosehip oil, cranberry seed oil and pomegranate extract, natural source vitamin E, plus the divine scent of neroli
1 x Hand Repair (50ml; travel size) - this powerful, non-greasy cream provides instant relief for your hands, protecting skin against dehydration and moisture loss
1 x Superbalm (5g; travel size) - this ‘emergency’ skin salve rescues and soothes skin. It gently softens and calms dry skin on hands, heels, elbows and lips and also helps condition nails and cuticles. Made from pure plant oils and natural waxes plus shea butter
2 x muslin cloths - kind on skin, these pure muslin cloths provide a gentle way to exfoliate skin and enhance daily cleansing
1 x luxury white wash bag

Thanks caretodiffer - you are too good to me!
I am not mad on this TSV. I am using the shampoo from the last TSV in my swimming bag. It does not get rid of chlorine even after 2 shampoos but then not much else does either. I am just using it up really. But my hairdresser has commented recently that my hair is shiny which considering how much abuse it gets it quite good (washed and dried every morning plus 3/4 swims a week). The conditioner I do not like at all.

Thanks caretodiffer - you are too good to me!
I am not mad on this TSV. I am using the shampoo from the last TSV in my swimming bag. It does not get rid of chlorine even after 2 shampoos but then not much else does either. I am just using it up really. But my hairdresser has commented recently that my hair is shiny which considering how much abuse it gets it quite good (washed and dried every morning plus 3/4 swims a week). The conditioner I do not like at all.

It was my pleasure to find it for you, Pickles:bear:
I find that sometimes the shampoos that are bought from super markets are just as good. For years I have been using either Molton Brown's or Ojon shampoos, recently on my trip to USA, I used the shampoo they had, it was Sunsilk , which I remember using years and years ago, I was very impressed with it.

I would love Liz to do an aftershave lotion for men, eventually

Hi POLO1 & welcome to the forum! :wave:

I agree, I reckon old Liz could probably come up with a fairly decent effort at a nice pong for men - let's face it, most of 'em out there stink....! :down:
(Aftershaves etc. that is, not men....! lol)

I've decided if it sells for under £50.00 inc P & P, I'll buy it.
If it's 1p or more over £50.00, I won't.

I haven;t used LE for years as some of it caused break outs. This morning the foundation, mascara and lipstick arrived direct from LE with generous sample of C&P with cloth, the perfume, which I like, and masses of promotional material, so am thinking I might give the TSV a go. I have the 5 piece make up set on back order. The foundation is really good, not seen another like it, the mascara is simply sensational. It is good to have samples of different colours of the foundation, am still playing around with them deciding which one is best for now. I have the Ivory on at the moment, and I still have some sunburn, but think it would be great in the winter and I am not that pale, just sallow. Really very happy and impressed with the product, the packaging, the speed of delivery. Watch and learn QVC!

It was my pleasure to find it for you, Pickles:bear:
I find that sometimes the shampoos that are bought from super markets are just as good. For years I have been using either Molton Brown's or Ojon shampoos, recently on my trip to USA, I used the shampoo they had, it was Sunsilk , which I remember using years and years ago, I was very impressed with it.

I used to use Sunsilk, I loved it made my hair soft and shiny wish I could still buy it now

Will not be buying this TSV and haven't bought a Liz Earle one for quite some time now as she keeps putting the Shampoo and Conditioner in them and I don't like them at all!!!

Thanks SCW but you cant tell the depth from the picture
I have had ones from LE like that before and some are quite narrow
and others are a lot deeper, hoping for a deep one but we will
just have to wait and see on the day

Will be buying whatever :cool:

Thanks SCW but you cant tell the depth from the picture
I have had ones from LE like that before and some are quite narrow
and others are a lot deeper, hoping for a deep one but we will
just have to wait and see on the day

Will be buying whatever :cool:

problem is you wont know the size till it comes to air as they dont put the size of it on the website

Latest posts

Back