Liz Earle TSV 25/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Personally l quite like the cotton and Hessian bags, l use them quite a bit. I have found the plastic cosmetic bags a bit tacky and find they just end up cluttering my drawers up. I will buy this TSV as l use the face products daily. I do wish they might put something a bit different in. I called into my local Liz Earle shop the other week and they had three different fragrànces of hand cream, one of those would have been a nice addition.

The only LE TSV I've bought the last couple of years has been the Christmas one, but I'll be giving this a miss. In previous years they've had a separate box with a Christmassy sleeve. I've used these for gifts putting my own selection in from the TSV and other bits from LE site.

I normally put in a big order to LE site and always get the 150ml Christmas offer C&P in a nice cylinder for daughters as stocking pressies. I haven't checked what they are doing this year, but previously they have done nice free sets as well as the usual freebies depending on how much you spend. This year I bought the tin with 3 special fragrance ones from the LE site when it was down to £35, which will do for splitting up.

I had a quick look and think it was £49.96 + £5.95 P&P.

Thank you very much. So, when they say "under £50", what they mean is "4 measly pence less than £50 and nearer £60 with P&P". Ah well.... it's not liked I'm shocked.

Thank you very much. So, when they say "under £50", what they mean is "4 measly pence less than £50 and nearer £60 with P&P". Ah well.... it's not liked I'm shocked.

My thoughts exactly! Still, four pence is better than one as it could have been £49.99........:mysmilie_17:

If you type in the item no. (208308) rather than click on the link the TSV shows. Hope that's of some use. :)

This is of no interest to me I only use the eyebright.

I have had a reality check too. There are 3 products I would use and I am just about ready for more Instant Boost but I have lots of Eyebright and C&P. I am happy to give the rest a miss.

Liz Earle have just released their "our Christmas gift for you" selection that they do every year... I always wait and order on their website around Christmas time because the gift is usually very good, however I'm not keen on what they are offering so I may well go for the tsv tomorrow. It seems excellent value and they are all things that I use ��

Liz Earle have just released their "our Christmas gift for you" selection that they do every year... I always wait and order on their website around Christmas time because the gift is usually very good, however I'm not keen on what they are offering so I may well go for the tsv tomorrow. It seems excellent value and they are all things that I use ��

To be fair, their TSVs do usually work out half price or less so if you like/use all the contents, I don't blame you.

Liz Earle 6 Piece The Best Of Botanical Beauty Collection
Item Number: 208308
QVC Price £69.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £5.95

This six-piece Liz Earle collection features a selection of tried and trusted daily skincare essentials, including a supersize of the multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish, the Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion, a Skin Repair Moisturiser in a choice of formulas; plus two Botanical bodycare must-haves. The ultimate easy-to-follow, head to toe routine, this essential collection takes complete care of your skin's daily and weekly needs.

Award-winning beauty - winner of over 100 awards, Cleanse & Polish has been named 'Best Cleanser' seven years running by QVC customers.

Tailored to you - suitable for all skin types, this collection also has a choice of moisturiser, allowing you to customise the set to your complexion; and the eye cream is suitable for contact lens wearers too.

For you, or a friend - if you can bear to part with it, this set would make a thoughtful gift for someone you think would love the brand, or for those who already do! The collection could also be divided and used for luxurious stocking fillers.

Contains:

1 x Cleanse & Polish in a special Christmas Edition canister (200ml; supersize) - plant-based with a rich, creamy texture, this multi award-winning hot cloth cleanser helps to quickly remove daily grime and make-up , then exfoliates the skin, using a muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells to leave skin feeling clean, soft and radiant. Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture and is suitable for all skin types. Contains aloe vera, calendula, chamomile, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) - in a choice of Light, Normal/Combination or Dry/Sensitive. Designed to help replace lost moisture and protect your skin against dryness, this hydrating cream is enriched with a balanced blend of naturally active ingredients, including borage and avocado oil, echinacea, beta-carotene and vitamin E
1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml; full size) - this light, non-oily eye serum helps to cleanse and brighten the delicate eye area while cooling and refreshing tired, puffy eyes. Contains eyebright extract, witch hazel, aloe vera and cornflower. Suitable for contact lens wearers
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (500ml; supersize) - a gentle body wash with uplifting citrus aromas, designed to cleanse, soften and refresh your skin it feeling silky-smooth. Formulated with foaming agents derived from soap bark, corn, coconut, and organic oats. Ideal for the whole family.
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml; full size) - a concentrated body cream to help hydrate your skin and retain moisture throughout the day. Contains shea butter, avocado oil, pure orange, lavender, and rose-scented geranium essential oils to delicately fragrance the skin
1 x Botanical Essence No.20 (2ml; travel size) - a fresh, spicy, floriental scent infused with top notes of pink pepper, bergamot, rose water mandarin essential oil, middle notes of Damask rose, carrot and jasmine, and base notes of amyyris, sandalwood and vanilla bean sandalwood
2 x muslin cloths - these pure muslin cloths gently exfoliate skin during cleansing, helping to slough away dead skin cells and impurities while encouraging circulation

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish:

Phase 1 - cleanse: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to purify, soften and stimulate the circulation
Phase 2 - polish: rinse the pure muslin cloth in warm water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Apply morning and evening after Cleanse & Polish
Apply a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over face and neck, then follow with Skin Repair Moisturiser
You can also spritz over your face and body to refresh your skin or make-up throughout the day

Skin Repair Moistuiser:

Gently massage into face and neck morning and evening after Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion:

Apply to cotton wool pads and sweep over eyelids and lashes to clean and wake up your eyes first thing
For a revitalising, soothing compress soak two cotton wool pads, place over your eyes and relax for 5-10 minutes

Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash:

Squeeze a little into your hands and apply to damp skin, or apply with a body sponge or glove for a richer lather
Massage onto the skin and rinse off

Nourishing Botanical Body Cream:

Massage sparingly into warm skin after bathing

Botanical Essence No.20:

Spritz generously all over, or apply to pulse points

Behind the brand
Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare is for everyone. Boasting no-fuss, yet pampering formulas with high levels of naturally active ingredients, this botanical beauty range helps your skin look its radiant best from top to toe.

4 Easy Pay instalments of £12.49, plus P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208308

Tempted but when I checked the bathroom I had a skin boost unused, a body wash unused and a barely used C&P so I'll give this a miss and wait for Decleor. The easy peasy pays will make it a winner I suspect.

CC

Think I will go for this - bought some small sizes of LE on a whim the other day & remembered how much I actually liked it....& missed it!

(Though I'm probably one of the few people that doesn't like & can't use, the Eyebright, why do they have to put a giant bottle of the wretched stuff in every blinkin' kit?)

:mysmilie_503:

It's a lot of money! I thought it might be £45 plus P & P. I don't know but once the beauty TSVs hit the 50 quid mark it puts me off. Also l cannot see the point of a stupid Christmas canister for the C & P. I would much rather have a few quid knocked off the price than this silly gimmicky thing! I mean what are you going to do with it when you get it? It will end up cluttering up some drawer space. Totally pointless piece of not needed tat!

Latest posts

Back