Liz Earle TSV - 27/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know, there is a Liz Earle TSV on Sunday 27th of July.

Have been using the Liz limited edition cleanse and polish and the spritzer tonic. Have fallen in love with LE all over again. So am interested in the price and what this collection will have. They have some nice deals online and a great summer free bag at the moment!

I hope it's a good price too, because I love a few of the products in this collection. But I want the Elemis & Josie Moran TSVs too. lol!

Just under £50, plus postage? Don't use her stuff. As is the norm with the Q, new ranges are introduced at quite economical prices, to test the market; when a shopping target has been established, the price increase is inevitable. I do use NSpa hot cloth cleanser, from Asda, at £7 / 150 ml or, currently, on offer at 2 for £8, including muslin cloth. It is an effective, hard working cleanser and a bargain at the price.

Last edited:
I've just noticed that there is no Eyebright in this collection when I thought there was. Bit gutted.

I haven't used Liz Earle's moisturiser for a long time (but I do use Elemis' lavendar toner) does anyone know which type I should buy? Thanks in advance.

There was a full size Eyebright in the last TSV from May.

I don't know which moisturizer you should buy as you didn't mention your skin type. But in the shows they always say that if you don't know which one to choose, choose the one for normal/combination skin.

I can't use any of the Skin Repair options but if the rest of a TSV will be used I just flog the moisturiser on ebay, (they go for almost the rrp). I find the dry/sensitive option sells to best on ebay so that's the one I go for. I'm sure it works for many people but I found it sits on my face and the smell on my skin is very odd and doesn't fade all day.

There was a full size Eyebright in the last TSV from May.

I don't know which moisturizer you should buy as you didn't mention your skin type. But in the shows they always say that if you don't know which one to choose, choose the one for normal/combination skin.

Was there? That would probably explain it then. I remember this now and I don't remember why I didn't get it. lol!

I know this might sound stupid, but I don't really know what my skin type is. I just know I was recommended to use the lavender toner from the Elemis range. I tend to buy moisturisers that you don't need a skin type for, such as SBC ACE, SBC Collagen, Elemis Marine Cream, Gatineau Collagene Expert.

i got a feeling this might not be the tsv i think it might be for beauty day as a special event price

Thanks for letting us know about this. I hate the way QVC do this (have a good collection on a special price and then do a TSV shortly afterwards), it either makes me spend more money or not end up getting any of it. lol!

Might make the decision about the Elemis TSV easier for me though. lol!

Latest posts

Back