Liz Earle TSV - 27/07/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know which moisturizer you should buy as you didn't mention your skin type. But in the shows they always say that if you don't know which one to choose, choose the one for normal/combination skin.

According to Elemis:
"Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner is ideal for use on youthful or combination skins."

So therefore, I think I'm either 'light' or 'normal/combination'.

Ah can't believe it's online already, good for me though as am fast running out of my skin tonic... have ordered it :mysmilie_50: .. Hoping it will come before the tsv is due to air next Sunday :mysmilie_59: .. Do Q ship it like normal or wait until the tsv airs before they can?

With the Josie Maran TSV being more expensive than I thought it would and me buying the Lola Rose TSV the day before (which I wasn't expecting too, I was just drawn to it), I'm now going to give this one a miss. I don't actually need any of the products in the collection, I just thought it was a good array of products.

I'll tell you what most puts me off Liz Earle. The presenter is she called Caroline?

I find her so annoying, those adverts with her voice trying to emulate the M&S food ads finds me reaching for the remote pronto

It's a shame as I think I would enjoy using the products if when using them her voice wasn't in my head with her OTT gushing about the product and her insincerity grating.

I'll tell you what most puts me off Liz Earle. The presenter is she called Caroline?

I find her so annoying, those adverts with her voice trying to emulate the M&S food ads finds me reaching for the remote pronto

It's a shame as I think I would enjoy using the products if when using them her voice wasn't in my head with her OTT gushing about the product and her insincerity grating.

Couldn't agree more. It's not the voice for a VoiceOver.

Yes I agree .....too much fawning and bowing ....yuck yuck ....:sleepy::cash::bow:

She's a bit of a Liz clone with insincerity oozing from every pore..having said that I like her slightly better than Lady Earle.

Latest posts

Back