Liz Earle TSV Skin Tonic Problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've always thought that the beauty TSVs were packaged by L'Occitane, Liz Earle, Laura Geller etc and all QVC does is stick on the despatch labels. Does anyone know if this is right?

I thought that too, they are packaged a by the brand and shipped into QVC's warehouse ready to labelled.

Mine too absolutley soaking wet with the Instant Boost Skin Tonic top faulty - the courier who came with it said it was not in a deliverable condition and is going to return the whole thing as she was concerned other things were missing - half the box had disintegrated :sad:

I phone QVC CS who just said they will refund me when they get receipt of the faulty item - which can take up to 21 days though it is often "just" 2 weeks to credit the account. Sorry would have been nice - they were not rude, but definitely not the same response as Liz Earle CS would have given. :17:

By the sounds of it maybe you'd have been better to have told the courier to leave the parcel for you to sort it out with QVC then hopefully maybe Liz Earle replacing the items instead.

I wonder if a phone call to Liz Earle CS is in order for those with leaking tonics, just to hear their side of the story if nothing else.

:flower:

By the sounds of it maybe you'd have been better to have told the courier to leave the parcel for you to sort it out with QVC then hopefully maybe Liz Earle replacing the items instead.

Yes, think you are right. I thought it was just me who had been unlucky with it,until I read the posts on here. Just unfortunate timing as courier arrived the same time I was leaving (late!) to go to work too. Never mind, not much I can do now apart from wait until QVC credit my account. I have emailed Liz Earle CS to make them aware of the lid problem though.

Obviously the fault lies with LE, which I have no doubt will be sorted as LE has excellent on customer service.

I've never had a problem with LE products, and I've been using them for a few years now. The only gripe I have is that her bottles etc can't be re-used, it's a shame to drop a Cleanse and Polish bottle in to the bin. :angel:

On the question about who packages the products, I would have said it was QVC, however the following make me question that:

• Could LE manufacture all the 100's and 1000's of TSV's with her two mini shops?
  • The packaging is different if I buy from QVC or LE direct. Sure QVC has the tissue paper, but's it's nowhere near the LE stuff, neither is the box/bag they come in.
  • The QVC booklet that comes, that belongs to QVC and is probably manufactured by QVC

Finally, I always question the quality of the packaging with TSV's. I know previous ones like L'Occitane and Laura Gellar have been notoriously BAD with cracked bottles and broken pumps, could companies cut corners with TSV's to save money? I'd be surprised if LE did that though...:rock:

Mine too absolutley soaking wet with the Instant Boost Skin Tonic top faulty - the courier who came with it said it was not in a deliverable condition and is going to return the whole thing as she was concerned other things were missing - half the box had disintegrated :sad:

I phone QVC CS who just said they will refund me when they get receipt of the faulty item - which can take up to 21 days though it is often "just" 2 weeks to credit the account. Sorry would have been nice - they were not rude, but definitely not the same response as Liz Earle CS would have given. :17:

Yeah that's pretty much what I got-almost a Pipa yeah yeah yeah!!! (but not quite as bad!!!)

Even more surprised mine was ok judging by all the tonics that have leaked. Such a shame for all of you affected, hope you get new ones soon.

I think QVC should be doing a little bit more than just replacing the toner,but then possibly Liz Earle may do that themselves-their customer service is excellent.

Must be a sign of hard business times because a while back I had a L'occitane TSV arrive with a broken bottle of the body lotion. It had leaked all over the contents so was quite a sticky mess.

I telephoned and expected them to swap it but got a pleasant surprise when customer services phoned and said just keep that one and they would send me another! Okay so much of the content was soiled packaging and required some cleaning up but many of the items were still usable.

Credit where credit is due - my whole package was sent back by the courier as I mentioned before. I phoned QVC again today and the CS person there this time was so helpful and polite - as agreed yesterday they will refund me for this but she offfered to put me on waitlist and they will honour the TSV price. Said she was really sorry about the problem too - felt like she was actually bothered about it.

I hope you all get sorted. mine came and it was fine but the lid on the tonic was slightly loose and i pushed it down, it is loose so im using that one next not going to risk it in the cupboard cus it would go everywhere.

Posted by LE on Facebook

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare at 5:33pm July 9

Hi Julie, we’re sorry to hear that your TSV has been withheld by QVC. We’re aware of a potential packaging problem relating to our latest TSV and we’re working closely with QVC to rectify this as quickly as possible. We’re currently investigating how this has happened and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Quality and service are at the heart of everything we do, so please do give us a call if you require any further assistance.

Mine arrived on Wednesday. No skin tonic spillage but the body wash had leaked. Thick gooey over the tissue paper but don't think there was much out of it so didn't complain.

I had a call from QVC CS today to tell me the courier had returned my Liz Earle Package as the box had disintigrated! I was very dissapointed as she said there were none in stock and she would issue a refund, I asked if she could put me on waitlist as I really want this and she has done this for me on the original TSV price. I am really annoyed with the courier though, I would have been more than happyh to take the parcel and contact QVC myself but I never got that chance. According to QVC they have had " a lot" of returns due to this. I think I will write to LE and express my dissapointment but I reckon someone somwhere will pay for this!

I had a call from QVC CS today to tell me the courier had returned my Liz Earle Package as the box had disintigrated! I was very dissapointed as she said there were none in stock and she would issue a refund, I asked if she could put me on waitlist as I really want this and she has done this for me on the original TSV price. I am really annoyed with the courier though, I would have been more than happyh to take the parcel and contact QVC myself but I never got that chance. According to QVC they have had " a lot" of returns due to this. I think I will write to LE and express my dissapointment but I reckon someone somwhere will pay for this!

I really hope you manage to get it if it comes back into stock,tootsieannie.
My tsv arrived this morning & the skin tonic had leaked all over the box which was sodden,I don't think the top was on the bottle in the first place as it simply doesn't fit :headbang: :down:
I phoned QVC & they said another bottle will be sent out within the next few days when I explained that nothing else was damaged but unable to send back the kit as the box was soaked.

Thanks for that Marzy, I am so annoyed that I never got mine and after reading that others got theirs even though it was damaged at least you are getting the bottle replaced, I never got the chance thanks to the "Jobsworth" Courier! I am going to email Liz Earle and express my dissatifaction as I really wanted this kit and I reckon I wont get it even if it is on waitlist as I think they will not have enough replacements for everybody:angry:

Mine arrived on Wednesday. No skin tonic spillage but the body wash had leaked. Thick gooey over the tissue paper but don't think there was much out of it so didn't complain.

That's strange in itself as well as the bottles usually have a valve to stop the contents spilling out. x

Latest posts

Back