L'Occitane Shampoo?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has tried L'Occitane shampoo and conditioners? How do you rate them? Love the smell of cherry blossom, so tempted by the new S&C. Many thanks!

I have used the Ultra Rich Shea, Rameau d'Or and Angelica hair products. They are nice, but I am not as enthusiastic about them as I am about the bath & body ones.

I too used the Angelica, the Ultra Rich and another L'Occitane I cant remember the name off. Always seem great at thestart and after a few washes leave my hair limp. So not a great fan, unlike the shower product which I love.

I have used the Ultra Rich shea butter S&C. I like them but I'm not sure if they are better than Ojon or not but it's a close thing. I also use the Ultra Rich hair cream/maque or whatever after conditioning and leave in. Lovely smell.

I have the Rose s and c duo and my dry and coloured hair loves it, it also looks very pretty in my bathroom!

OH and I have just spent a few days in a hotel where the toiletries were L'Occitane, I used the shampoo and conditioner whilst there, I think that it was verbena if memory serves me correctly, I found that it left my hair very lank and a bit flyaway I'm afraid.

I've used the Rose S+C I find it very good on my coloured hair - but - if I use it for more than say 3 or 4 washes in a row my hair goes like a chip pan. As it's quite pricey I only really use it as a treat anyway so it's no biggy, but it does seem to be very conditioning.

I'm the same - I use the shea range but I can only use it every so often because if I use it twice in a row, it leaves my hair lank and greasy. It also brings spots around my hair line too which I discovered to my cost - not a good look, lets be honest. I can only assume it's too rich to use all the time.

I have the cherry blossom shampoo and conditioner. It's truly gorgeous! Obviously it smells divine (love love love cherry blossom!) and it leaves my hair nice and smooth and even brings out the shine and having red hair that's difficult!

Go for it!

xx

Never tried the Angelica, but have tried the Rose. Nice scent of course, but prob best if you have totally "normal" hair as it wasn't especially moisturising. Would imagine the Cherry Blossom to be the same. More scent based than treatment based.

Even snooty Alexis said something like "I wouldn't use these if I had any particular hair issues" (or something like that!) when discussing the Cherry Blossom last night.

Latest posts

Back