L'Occitane TSV - 09/09/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only have the old one on Firefox but if I go on IE its the new one.
How many other shops have 2 versions of a website :thinking:
Its crazy :taphead:

Hope this isnt the TSV its a bit disappointing compared to the last one, which had all full size products.

Contents list with sizes

Floral Delights Collection from LOccitane. This 13-piece bath and body set showcases a variety of everyday beauty essentials including soaps, shower gels and hand creams in L'Occitane's bestselling fragrances  Cherry Blossom, Almond and Pivione. Enjoy your favourite L'Occitane beauty at home or away with this Floral Delights collection.

Contains:

•1 x Fleur Cherie Bath and Shower Gel (75ml) - upon contact with water, this delicate gel transforms into a generous foam that releases the vibrant scent of Fleur Cherie eau de toilette. Contains neroli and orange blossom absolute from the Mediterranean
•1 x Fleur Cherie Soap (75g) - this plant-based soap, scented with sweet and enveloping floral notes, gently cleanses the hands and body. Contains neroli and orange blossom absolute from the Mediterranean
•1 x Pivoine Flora Shower Gel (75ml) - this shower gel transforms into a light foam upon contact with water and releases the heady scent of peonies. Contains an exclusive peony extract from Drome, France
•1 x Pivoine Flora Hand Cream (10ml) - enriched with shea butter and grape seed oil, this lightly textured cream moisturises and protects your hands leaving them soft and delicately perfumed with the flowery scent of peonies
•1 x Pivoine Flora Eau de Toilette (5ml) - captures the subtle aura of the peony flower in a rich floral fragrance with hints of green freshness
•1 x Shea Hand Cream (10ml) – enriched with 20% shea butter, this award-winning super-rich hand cream penetrates quickly to protect and moisturise hands. The rich texture is rapidly absorbed to leave hands soft and smooth with no oily traces
•1 x Lavender Bonne Mere Soap (100g) - gently cleanses the skin and leaves it feeling pampered, soft, and lightly scented
•1 x Almond Exfoliating Soap (50g) - contains crushed almond shells to gently exfoliate your skin finished with the light floral fragrance of almonds
•1 x Cherry Blossom Soap (50g) - enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this lightly textured cream moisturises and protects hands from daily aggressions leaving them feeling soft and delicately perfumed
•1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (10ml) - this fresh, flowery soap is made with a botanical foaming base to gently cleanse and perfume your hands
•1 x Shea Foot Cream (10ml) – soothe tired, aching feet with this highly moisturising cream. Enriched with shea butter (15%), essential oil and arnica extracts
•1 x Almond Shower Oil (35ml) - upon contact with water, this shower oil transforms into a lavish, softening foam that leaves a satin-like softness all over the body. Enriched with almond oil, it leaves your skin perfumed with a mouth-watering scent of fresh almond
•1 x Lavender Shower Gel (75ml) - this shower gel cleanses the skin ever so gently while leaving behind a subtle, pleasant scent
•1 x tote bag - made especially for QVC

Behind the brand
L'Occitane's range of luxurious beauty products are made in traditional ways using the finest natural ingredients, primarily from Provence, in southern France. L'Occitane seeks to create a harmony that balances sensual pleasure with inner well-being.

Folks buy a few for teachers/friends and joe bloggs. Handy for the old present draw!
Before i watched QVC, dare i say, i never had a present draw or cupboard. But now i have loads of junk (presents) everywhere :ninja:

Like most of the UK we have just gone to two weekly dustbin collections.
Making extra sure we divide and recycle packaging, so won't be bothering with the TSV.

I bought it for one reason only - to split up into Christmas presents. I already have those sets of mini-handcreams they were selling a while ago and since OH buys for all his aunts and cousins even though he hasn't seen them in years (I haven't even met most of them, and his auntie and his gran gave us a pack of tea towels last year) this is me done. Small handcream, small shower gel/soap, a baggie of homemade choc truffles and I have 8 neat little presents that cost me around a fiver each and is at least something they can use and get some pleasure from.

If it wasn't for that I'd have to agree, it is a really rubbish TSV.

the soaps in the tsv must come to the £19 mark on thier own and the shower gels 75ml size sell for £7.50 what annoys me the most is the tiny 35ml of the shower oil so loved by all is what is talked about the most so why have such a thimble sized shower oil then.

£4.95 p&p they really rip people off with p&p.
You could buy a Dove soap and full size Dove body wash(the scents are gorgeous0 and body lotion and still have change for the price of the p&p alone. I know which Id prefer as a gift.

It's almost £34 with the P&P factored in :whew:

Even to my eyes, and I am very in tune with the price of things, it looks like it would cost half of that:smirk:

Last edited:
305 ml of product in total and a few bits of soap for nearly £34..........................some people's head must zip up the back,quite frankly!:taphead:

ooops..........how could I forget the useless,impractical piece of tat they call a tote bag!!!

"A must have if you travel" they say, well pop to Boots and get 3 minis for a couple of quid. Really this is only for people who dont go to the shops or who have a die hard L occitane fan to buy for.

dollhouse size

If I had a dollhouse and wanted to kit out the bathroom, then maybe ... no, not even then!

They say its "value" is £60 ish
but who would pay £7.50/£8 for 75ml of shower gel and
£4.50 for a bar of soap :wonder:
How much are they saying 10ml of hand cream is worth :mysmilie_506:
30ml cost £8 but I wouldnt pay that :mysmilie_514:

although I was watching a bit of the 11am hour (at work)
and they were splitting it up for gifts and I was beginning to think -
maybe but quickly saw sense!
Cant believe they have sold so many

I've bought a smaller kit in the past and it was a good way of trying different products. The trouble is with L'Occitance if you like the smell you'll probably like the products so trying before you buy is a bit null and void. I did use everything though. The tote bag is now where my odd socks live whilst they're waiting for a mate.

Latest posts

Back