L'Occitane TSV 15/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sadly yes so not interested and i dont want ooodles of shower gel as i prefer bars of soap

I haven't bought one in so long and I really want too, but only if it's a good one. I have been wittering down my collection of soaps and shower gels, so maybe...

I've had a good tidy up and have loads of soap and glory left so will use that up first ...lasts ages ;0) ....3 for 2 ....IloveLoccitanne but love others too that are often a lot cheaper....but I do love locitanne ....i just like a bargain for other lower but gorgeous brands too ...:mysmilie_59:

Alexis have posted this to Facebook:

L'Occitane TSV - Monday 15th September
2 Options - Verbena or Lavender
Contains:
1 x 500ml Foaming Bath
1 x 500ml Liquid Soap with pump
1 x 500ml Liquid Soap Eco Refill
1x 30ml Hand Cream
1 x Perfumed Sachet
x2 Bonne Mere Soaps

All for under £39 AND on Auto Delivery!!!! 10639415_615055931936671_4011091147120774793_n.jpg

Alexis have posted this to Facebook:

L'Occitane TSV - Monday 15th September
2 Options - Verbena or Lavender
Contains:
1 x 500ml Foaming Bath
1 x 500ml Liquid Soap with pump
1 x 500ml Liquid Soap Eco Refill
1x 30ml Hand Cream
1 x Perfumed Sachet
x2 Bonne Mere Soaps

All for under £39 AND on Auto Delivery!!!!View attachment 10555

Ooo thanks for sharing Warwar :)

What a shame it's on auto-delivery rather than easy pay. Especially as according to Alexis on FB the AD is exactly the same as your original order. Had it been different fragrances I pay have been tempted. However although I love L'Occitane I am going to give this a miss. I haven't ordered l'Occitane from QVC since the last Christmas QVC, I think that tells you that they haven't been all that good of late.

What a shame it's on auto-delivery rather than easy pay. Especially as according to Alexis on FB the AD is exactly the same as your original order. Had it been different fragrances I pay have been tempted. However although I love L'Occitane I am going to give this a miss. I haven't ordered l'Occitane from QVC since the last Christmas QVC, I think that tells you that they haven't been all that good of late.

Remember thats what we all asked for "Apparently" :mysmilie_59: :mysmilie_843:

I was looking forwards to the TSV, but this is boring. I may have been tempted if it was on easy pays but I'm giving it a miss.

Latest posts

Back