L'Occitane TSV 18/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any hints on this yet?
They also did a very good offer after the TSV last year. It’s still available… hope they do something similar again.

Well I’m fussy! 😂And I know you are going to disagree but I hate their hand wash…. But we will just have to wait and see…. I’m saving a fortune this year!
ha theirs & MB's hand wash are the best ive ever used the rest just drys my skin & can tell if its a dupe or not but like i say everyones skin & that is different but what we can agree on is that there is something out there for everyone

Well I’m fussy! 😂And I know you are going to disagree but I hate their hand wash…. But we will just have to wait and see…. I’m saving a fortune this year!
Me too not ordered anything for a couple of years.
I've found I can get as good,if not better and a lot cheaper from Amazon etc.

ha theirs & MB's hand wash are the best ive ever used the rest just drys my skin & can tell if its a dupe or not but like i say everyones skin & that is different but what we can agree on is that there is something out there for everyone
I tried MB’s handwashing for the first time at the start of the year and not only did I love it but my husband did too. It’s the first time he’s ever commented on handwashing products but it was how long it lasted that impressed him most. Needless to say I ordered a twin pack but only use it in the upstairs bathroom. Still use a cheap one downstairs.

The only L'Occitane I use is the soap, which I can buy from ebay, without any add-ons. I am not keen on the guest. I find her a bit ott.

I tried MB’s handwashing for the first time at the start of the year and not only did I love it but my husband did too. It’s the first time he’s ever commented on handwashing products but it was how long it lasted that impressed him most. Needless to say I ordered a twin pack but only use it in the upstairs bathroom. Still use a cheap one downstairs.
i agree a good top quality handwash even a small bottle will last loads longer than any other is what i have found

Latest posts

Back