L'Occitane TSV 18/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My local Lidl does the MB shower gel dupes and I use those for hand washes and for bathing. When used in the bath, the only real difference is that the bubbles don’t last as well as those from MB, but the fragrances are very similar. For just over £1ish i think they’re well worth it. My MB stash is used when I’m going out.

Koala, have you looked on the normal beauty/bath products shelves? In my Aldi they are with the excellent Molton Brown hand wash dupes. Have noticed the one with she's butter always seems to sell the quickest. I think I'll have to travel to a bigger Aldi for the dupes in future.
Same at my local store. They are regular items now.

Koala, have you looked on the normal beauty/bath products shelves? In my Aldi they are with the excellent Molton Brown hand wash dupes. Have noticed the one with she's butter always seems to sell the quickest. I think I'll have to travel to a bigger Aldi for the dupes in future.
It’s the Shea one I want.
Not seen it for weeks after I got one.
Silly me, should have got more at the time.

Not Aldi but I picked up some W7 nail varnishes from Home Bargains for £1.69 each. Bottles are like OPI and the quality is very good, they actually don't peel/chip on me.

Latest posts

Back