L'Occitane TSV 18/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well look what I found…
This is from a preview of the next Aldi weekly brochure…. looks very familiar to me…..
Not a fan of the shower oil but the body lotion…. I will definitely be going into my local for a look
you beat me to it, just been in Aldi this a.m & picked up the brochure so will look out for these.Using the their C&P at the moment & it is good.

The Aldi in Galashiels doesn't sell stuff like that. There was lots of chocolate and a few mouldy sprouts when I was in there today.

CC
Hello Gala! I remember when you had wonderful Mills producing woollen fabrics and down in Hawick we had the knitwear.

L'Occitane 4 Piece Festive Bath & Body Gift Collection
Item Number 248094
QVC Price £90.00
TSV Price £59.96
P&P £0.00

4 Easy Pay £14.99

Pamper a loved one this Christmas with this luxury four-piece Festive Favourites Gift Collection from L'Occitane. The edit is packed with new and exclusive products, with everything from shower gels to hand creams and liquid soaps. Plus, it's available in three indulgent scent options: Shea Classic, Almond & Neroli, or Lavender & L'Occitan. Whether you split these goodies up or gift them all to a lucky someone, this gorgeous collection is sure to impress!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this L'Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £119.50 for the Almond & Neroli, and £119 for the Lavender & L'Occitan. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £59.96 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £59.54 on the Almond & Neroli and £59.04 on the Lavender & L'Occitan option.

Choose your collection - available in three exquisite options, you're spoilt for choice! Opt for Almond & Neroli featuring new and exclusive sizes of the Almond & Flowers Shower Oil 500ml and Almond & Flowers Hands 150ml or choose the Shea Classic option including a 500ml Shea Bubble Bath. If you love lavender, why not try the Lavender & L'Occitan scent which features a new, exclusive size of L'Occitan Shower Gel 500ml, plus an exclusive Shea Lavender Hand Cream 150ml.

Great for gifting - all options arrive with an exclusive-to-QVC gift box, making this the perfect present for the beauty enthusiast in your life. You could even split the collection and share the magic of L'Occitane with family members, friends and keep a few for yourself.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

Make your choice:

Shea Classic option contains:
1 x Ultra Rich Shea Hand and Body Wash (500ml) - formulated with comforting shea milk (5%), it gently cleanses hands and body and respects the natural balance of your skin to leave it feeling smooth, soft and comfortable
1 x Shea Bubble Bath (500ml) - this luscious, creamy formula transforms into a rich, generous foam on contact with water, for a moment of comfort and wellbeing. Enriched with shea butter (5%), this luxe bubble bath helps to prevent feelings of dryness, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth
1 x Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - formulated to help keep your hands feeling supple, soft and hydrated with no oily traces. This luxurious, rapidly absorbed hand cream contains 20% shea butter, honey, sweet almond extract and coconut oil, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - works to moisturise and protect dry skin with its soothing, non-greasy formula. Contains 15% shea butter, honey and sweet almond extract
1 x gift box

Or

Almond & Neroli option contains:
1 x NEW Almond & Flowers Shower Oil (500ml) - transforms into a sheer milky lotion on contact with water, gently cleansing the body. Helps moisturise your skin, while offering a moment of pure wellbeing. Indulge in the floral gourmand scent, where the comforting notes of almond mingle with fresh and luminous facets of olive blossom and citruses
1 x NEW Almond & Flowers Hands (150ml) - helps to soften the skin and cuticles, while enveloping them with a floral gourmand scent, where the comforting notes of almond mingle with fresh and luminous facets of olive blossom and citruses
1 x Shea Neroli Liquid Soap (500ml) - enriched with shea butter, this liquid soap cleanses the skin to leave it feeling soft, while enveloping it with a timeless feminine fragrance that brings together orange blossom and orchid flowers
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Body Lotion (250ml) - works to moisturise and protect dry skin with its soothing, non-greasy formula. Contains 15% shea butter, honey and sweet almond extract
1 x gift box

Or

Lavender & L'Occitan option contains:
1 x EXCLUSIVE Shea Lavender Hand Cream (150ml) - enriched with shea butter (20%), this hand cream helps protect and soften hands, leaving them delicately perfumed with the relaxing scent of lavender. Its creamy texture is quickly absorbed and leaves hands feeling soft and comfortable
1 x Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml) - gently cleanses the skin, leaving behind a gorgeous lavender fragrance to help calm and soothe the senses
1 x NEW SUPERSIZE EXCLUSIVE L'Occitan Shower Gel (500ml) - a two-in-one formula that will cleanse and refresh the body while promoting shiny-looking hair. Enriched with fragrant lavender and blended with the peppery, nutmeg scent of burnt wood
1 x L'Occitan After Shave Balm (75ml) - this sublimely rich textured aftershave balm melts into the skin as you apply it and is lightly fragranced with a subtle, spicy scent. Designed to calm the skin and leave the face feeling supple and comforted. Enriched with birch sap, shea bu
tter, vitamins and fatty acids
1 x gift box

Almond and Neroli sold out so now on Advanced Order

you beat me to it, just been in Aldi this a.m & picked up the brochure so will look out for these.Using the their C&P at the moment & it is good.

Hello Gala! I remember when you had wonderful Mills producing woollen fabrics and down in Hawick we had the knitwear.
We don't actually live in Gala but it's the nearest big town. Lots of poverty around the Border towns now and sadly Hawick is worse than Gala. All the shops are starting to close - you can't buy anything in person unless you go to Edinburgh. That's why I do a lot of telly shopping.

CC

wow! I’m definitely going to pick one of these up if I see them. I used to love the L’Occitane almond body scrub once upon a time, it came in a tube with the twisty bit to open on the bottom was such a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing 🤗should have known more was coming after that hand cream, got to love AldI 😂 Best of all the Lacura range is it’s leaping bunny certified.

I see Alexis wore the Chanel suit for the launch. I kept thinking which her soap her hands bet she is freaking in case she gets it on the Chanel 🫣 🫣
Call me a miserable old woman but I can't bear the lady. She's on my list of condescending BAs. I dislike being spoken down to immensely. How many bathrooms does she think the average viewer has fgs, downstairs loo, main bathroom, ensuite, guest bathroom, the list goes on!
I watched the launch and that's it for me. I'm off to Aldi next. Thursday to try to get their almond dupes for a fiver a go. If they are anything like the 69p hand cream they'll be a winner! Have a good weekend everyone.

Call me a miserable old woman but I can't bear the lady. She's on my list of condescending BAs. I dislike being spoken down to immensely. How many bathrooms does she think the average viewer has fgs, downstairs loo, main bathroom, ensuite, guest bathroom, the list goes on!
I watched the launch and that's it for me. I'm off to Aldi next. Thursday to try to get their almond dupes for a fiver a go. If they are anything like the 69p hand cream they'll be a winner! Have a good weekend everyone.
Have to agree with you on all counts!
Not so much of a bargain when you take the handcream out… and Aldi’s version is superb.
I will be going to Aldi on Thursday too…

Being on this forum has saved me a fortune recently. I gave the Elemis tsv a miss, then was tempted with this tsv but then put my sensible head on and thought do I really need to spend £60 on a few smellies and keep Alexis in Chanel? No not really. Nice enough products but would rather give Aldi my money and get some wine out of the savings! So thanks all x

Being on this forum has saved me a fortune recently. I gave the Elemis tsv a miss, then was tempted with this tsv but then put my sensible head on and thought do I really need to spend £60 on a few smellies and keep Alexis in Chanel? No not really. Nice enough products but would rather give Aldi my money and get some wine out of the savings! So thanks all x
That is exactly how I feel, and I suspect we are not alone…
The only Christmas TSV I’ve bought is the MB set, and that is a gift for my daughter.
Like you, I would rather spend in Aldi on cruelty free products that cost so little yet are so effective. I won’t be getting the TSV, and I’m giving the LE a miss too. Boots have a sale, LE website have a sale, John Lewis have a sale…you can buy what you actually want and get free postage.
Ive just ordered two LE body products and the new face serum from Boots. Got extra points for an order over £30 on top of my usual over 60’s points 😂and free postage. All products i want and still cheaper than the TSV.

Because I’ve gone for AD I’ve got a few weeks to cancel it if a better offer comes along.

I am not buying this but it's not fair to have one flavour sell out the night before it launches. It is supposed to be today's TSV. What about folks sitting at home with no internet, a lot can't afford it and some just have no idea how to work a computer.

They are sitting waiting to see what it is and most of it is gone. I know Q just want them sold, probs as quickly as possible, but it still isn't fair. This pre sale is not right, but then again would they sell 150,000 of the Elemis one without pre sale, I guess maybe not.

I am not buying this but it's not fair to have one flavour sell out the night before it launches. It is supposed to be today's TSV. What about folks sitting at home with no internet, a lot can't afford it and some just have no idea how to work a computer.

They are sitting waiting to see what it is and most of it is gone. I know Q just want them sold, probs as quickly as possible, but it still isn't fair. This pre sale is not right, but then again would they sell 150,000 of the Elemis one without pre sale, I guess maybe not.
It sold out during the launch, launch is 9pm now.

Not at all tempted and I rarely buy L'Occitane, although I do like the Herbae sets (of which I still have tons of perfume and body lotion). Alexis "3 cloakrooms" Murdoch does my head in as well.

CC

It sold out during the launch, launch is 9pm now.
Still should have lasted longer surely Sazza. Not that I'm bothered, as I didn't want it.

Do you think maybe they won't have a lot of stock of Liz Earle's superskin TSV? With it being on a Tuesday and I haven't seen it on pre-sale yet. That I do want, I will have to get it at 9 to make sure.

Still should have lasted longer surely Sazza. Not that I'm bothered, as I didn't want it.

Do you think maybe they won't have a lot of stock of Liz Earle's superskin TSV? With it being on a Tuesday and I haven't seen it on pre-sale yet. That I do want, I will have to get it at 9 to make sure.
I saw Caroline A said on Instagram that it will go on sale Monday at 9pm no pre sale and will be on 4 easy pays.

Latest posts

Back