L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received my 2 Floral TSV's today and I agree that the Sweet Cherry smells divine. Can't wait to try it out now!

I thought it would be fruity, but it is floral. It is like the cherry blosom scent plus an exotic flower. I am really intrigued by it.

as i said before i'm really regretting it. Do those of you who have got it thinks it's worth the full price which was about £50, as i may have to order the warm when it comes back in stock.

as i said before i'm really regretting it. Do those of you who have got it thinks it's worth the full price which was about £50, as i may have to order the warm when it comes back in stock.

When it's back in stock it'll probably be at an introductory price of about £46 and I think it's definitely worth that. I'd even pay the full price of £50 as I'm thoroughly pleased with mine.

It is already in stock, LE lover, at £50 plus p&p. It is good value in terms of cost (would cost you more to buy even at the outlet, provided they stocked these, which they don't). Imo, the floral is much better value. Hope that helps.

I thought it would be fruity, but it is floral. It is like the cherry blosom scent plus an exotic flower. I am really intrigued by it.

The Sweet Cherry smells like a cross between Cherry Blossom and Rose Nuit de Mai to me (both of which I love).

Mine still says 'in process' - I bought other items that day that have shipped.

:angry::heartbroke::headbang::taphead::devil::doh:

LE Lover just had a look on the QVC website, it saying that both options are available.

I have just received the TSVs. OMG the sweet cherry is gorgeous. It is an aromatic version of the cherry blossom. So invigorating and appropriate for the winter months! The vanilla shea cream is not dissimilar to the traditional/old scent, but a little lighter with a hint of shea. Love it, love it, love it! :30:

You are so lucky hun, I'm getting a bit worried about mine as it's still saying 'in process' which never happens to me as usually they ship the day after.

Can't wait for it to arrive though :)

You are so lucky hun, I'm getting a bit worried about mine as it's still saying 'in process' which never happens to me as usually they ship the day after.

Can't wait for it to arrive though :)

I hope you get it soon, Snuggs. I also ordered another kit, which still shows 'in process'. I wouldn't worry; they've just had too many orders.

:flower:xxxx

Latest posts

Back