L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems all the peeps who have received their TSVs are pleased, excellent! Enjoy your smellies girls! xxx
Off to bed now, night night!:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Mine is still in process!! I ordered the warm on my cc and then did a cheque hold on floral (decided not to get it so I'm very glad!!!)

Do I need to tell them that I don't want it? Why is the warm still in process - do you think it is linked to the floral? I specifically did two diff orders!!

Mine is still in process!! I ordered the warm on my cc and then did a cheque hold on floral (decided not to get it so I'm very glad!!!)

Do I need to tell them that I don't want it? Why is the warm still in process - do you think it is linked to the floral? I specifically did two diff orders!!

I ordered the TSV and an OTO on Sunday. They were still 'In Process' up until I went to bed last night, so I fired off an email to ask when I could expect them to be sent. This morning I had a reply saying expect delivery before 3 November :)

You should notify them that you no longer want the set on cheque hold. Email them if you don't fancy calling customer services.

If you don't want something you orderd by cheque then do let them know rather than just letting in lapse, as they can get a bit annoyed if you just don't do anything.

It's so annoying when they don't send things out promptly, lord knows why the cannot get stuff dispatched the same day.

Can I ask - do they use SLS in their shower gels? I can't find any ingredients listed on their website. Was thinking of getting one for Xmas pressies.

Even mine is in process ...have been calling them everyday and they keep saying it will be sent out today ,but no luck ...no idea what is the delay .Mine is also the warm option .Dont tell me they are waiting for stock !!!

My TSV has just arrived but I now need to go out. Still, something to look forward to opening when I get back.........:nod:

i really don't understand how some have arrived and some are still in process. I know a lot were ordered but they knew it was going to be very busy otherwise they wouldn't have ordered all that stock. I really hope your orders all go out soon.

Can I ask - do they use SLS in their shower gels? I can't find any ingredients listed on their website. Was thinking of getting one for Xmas pressies.

Hi Cupcake, my cherry blossom & rose shower gels both contain SLS.. But they are still gorgeous! :sun:

I've been wondering about the delays. Do you think the combination of a great TSV on Sunday and a three easy pay weekend might be a factor. I ordered mine mid-afternoon and it was dispatched yesterday. (My courier is pants and it might be here by next Wednesday, but that's another matter;))

Mine was shipped yesterday via Parcelnet and it arrived at 9.30am today! :clapping: I'm delighted and very surprised as I didn't expect to see it til Friday! It was the same lady who brought my Next directory stuff on Monday. I'm delighted with the set. I'm splitting it though so won't take advantage of the beautiful box it came in. What a bargain! :sun:

I have had a email this morning to say my Floral one has been shipped, wonder though how long it will take to arrive!

I ordered the Hot Pick around 12.30am and it was only shipped this morning. The money came out of my bank account on Monday.

When I phoned CS yesterday about the delay, was beginning to think there was a problem with my account or something?

I was told because of the 3 easy pay all weekend and they had thousands of orders trying to process with the easy pay there was a hold up. So it was the weekend of easy pays causing it.

After reading this, I checked my account and was annoyed to find that my Warm TSV is still In Process too.

I got an email this morning saying it was on its way (about bl**dy time :tongue2:)

Hope yours is sent and arrives soon tabatha

Thanks Bluebell. Just checked my account and it says its been shipped.

I hope we both like it after all this wait !!!.

Take care.

Latest posts

Back