L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The packaging on some of those items looks a bit twee. Wouldn't want them on my bathroom shelf.

The packaging on some of those items looks a bit twee. Wouldn't want them on my bathroom shelf.

You're supposed to be telling those who liked the box that £45.00 for a box is a lot of money. You're losing your touch BG.

Ha ha. Can you focus on important matters now BG. I really need help with this TSV. Not a single f.a.r.ter to be found on this thread.

I think the F.A.R.T.S have run out of gas LH. :tongue2:

And I'm heading to bed. Really tired. :sleepy:

All being well we will regroup tomorrow.

Have you been disbanded, LH? :bear:xxx

Do you know something I don't WS. I think you may be right and no one has told me that the f.a.r.ts have ceased to be. I feel like those Japanese soldiers hiding in the jungle for 45 years cause no one had told them the war was over.:sad:

Its not just £45 for those awaiting the last auto-delivery, if I buy this I'll be spending £90 just on l'occitane in something like 6 weeks, which as much as I love it I just can't do.

Do you know something I don't WS. I think you may be right and no one has told me that the f.a.r.ts have ceased to be. I feel like those Japanese soldiers hiding in the jungle for 45 years cause no one had told them the war was over.:sad:

Just because you said you are a lone FARTer, LH. Tbh, I haven't seen any FARTing troops round.

Its not just £45 for those awaiting the last auto-delivery, if I buy this I'll be spending £90 just on l'occitane in something like 6 weeks, which as much as I love it I just can't do.

Good for you Katyd. You know it makes sense.:clapping::up2:

Bless you LH, we all admire your strenght of character, it's just that there are some battles that can't be won, such as those concerning the L'Occitane and Smasbox TSVs. Still, we appreciate your stirling efforts...:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back