L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bless you LH, we all admire your strenght of character, it's just that there are some battles that can't be won, such as those concerning the L'Occitane and Smasbox TSVs. Still, we appreciate your stirling efforts...:tongue2:

I may have believed you SS but that was before I saw a post of yours regarding Honora pearls. Managed to buy them did you? :thinking2:

I may have believed you SS but that was before I saw a post of yours regarding Honora pearls. Managed to buy them did you? :thinking2:

No, I put them in my basket a couple of times (midnight option), but resisted in the end, I bought nothing at all yesterday!!!:clapping:

No, I put them in my basket a couple of times (midnight option), but resisted in the end, I bought nothing at all yesterday!!!:clapping:

So you did SS. I have just caught up with the Honora pearls post. Sorry i doubted you. Well done. Keep f.a.r.ting.:flower::flower::flower:

Is it really £45??

£45!!! is that with or without p&p? it may be value for money ml for ml etc etc but that is a lot of money, I think it's too much, i'll have to keep away from the tv on sunday so i am not led into tempatation

I have a L'Occitane christmas gift catalogue from the shop. All the limited edition items are packed in this style, scrolling on the bottles. And they are available to buy individual or make your own gift up.

I decided after looking at said catalogue if I did want items from the TSV I would prefer to buy individual bits my self.

Not a fan of the L'Occitane handwash prefer the Ecosoapia from Jayne's site, its more moisturising for a start.

No we think it will be £39 then postage of £5.95 on top brings it up to the £45 mark.

Just waiting for the Smashbox TSV instead.

I have a L'Occitane christmas gift catalogue from the shop. All the limited edition items are packed in this style, scrolling on the bottles. And they are available to buy individual or make your own gift up.

I decided after looking at said catalogue if I did want items from the TSV I would prefer to buy individual bits my self.

Not a fan of the L'Occitane handwash prefer the Ecosoapia from Jayne's site, its more moisturising for a start.

No we think it will be £39 then postage of £5.95 on top brings it up to the £45 mark.

Just waiting for the Smashbox TSV instead.

Bought any Elemis lately Donna?:thinking2::thinking2:

what delightfull images. i will not be farting.truth be told i will buy both as i have some birthday money that has to be spent.

i dont have the auto delivery option but for some uncanny reason i have bough quite a few normally when they come up...

dazzler has insired me with the "trolley of all trollys" and i have a long long way before mine is as glorious as hers.

plus i have had my bathroom totally redone and the finishing touches will be some wonderfull new smellies...ahhhh!!!:devil:

what delightfull images. i will not be farting.truth be told i will buy both as i have some birthday money that has to be spent.

i dont have the auto delivery option but for some uncanny reason i have bough quite a few normally when they come up...

dazzler has insired me with the "trolley of all trollys" and i have a long long way before mine is as glorious as hers.

plus i have had my bathroom totally redone and the finishing touches will be some wonderfull new smellies...ahhhh!!!:devil:

thats a good reason then to buy!!
I am going for both too and I want to split it and the things I dont want will be Christmas gifts
I have no intention of farting on this one either
the packaging looks nice too...... cant wait to get it already

It depends what is in the TSV whether I buy. I have 3 500mls bottles of shea body lotion and a 500ml of the gentle shower stuff too. I am only a quarter of the way down one bottle of the shea body lotion too.

I hope there is something new in the TSV, it would be nice to see a L'occitane candle, I had one from the L'occitane shop, it was cinamon and orange, and was beautiful. Had Braille on the lid too, so I knew what fragrance it was.

Off topic I know, but I've been away a bit, just trained with my new guide dog, Raeden. My other one was nearly 11, so time for her to retire.

Katie

I hope there is something new in the TSV, it would be nice to see a L'occitane candle, I had one from the L'occitane shop, it was cinamon and orange, and was beautiful. Had Braille on the lid too, so I knew what fragrance it was.

Off topic I know, but I've been away a bit, just trained with my new guide dog, Raeden. My other one was nearly 11, so time for her to retire.

Katie

awwww i hope you soon settle in with your new dog...guide dogs are a mean feat of engineering huh? :)

I am farting on this TSV as said before. Don't like all the components of either kit and don't have anyone to give the "spares" away to.

Being a bit of an anti- fart here (will probably duck now before loveheart linches me!) but I hope everybody else in the whole wide World buys it so that it sells out and there's a chance of some OTO's. I'm particularly after the kit with liquid soap, double sized hand cream and cuticle cream in it! x

Possible TSV details. Not sure of the price, but I like the sound of the Floral option.

228178 - L’Occitane 7 Piece Luxury of L'Occitane Collection

Warm set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Sweet Almond
1 x 400ml Almond Shower Oil,
1 x 300ml Shea Ultra Rich Hand & Body Wash
1 x 250ml Honey & Lemon Foaming Jelly
1 x 75ml Shea Vanilla Shower Gel,
1 x 30ml Shea Vanilla hand cream
1 x 50g Shea Vanilla soap

Floral set includes

1 x 500ml Liquid soap in Lavender
1 x 500ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
1 x 300ml Sweet Cherry Milky Bath
1 x 250ml Grape Shower Oil
1 x 75ml Mousse de Rose Shower Gel
1 x 30ml Sweet Cherry Hand Cream
1 x 50g Sweet Cherry Soap
All in presentation box

Think I would go for the Floral one.

this is similar to one my mum got me for Christmas last year. It had alot in it like this one, 2 full size shower gels in Rose and Lavender, 1 full size hand wash pump, 2 soaps in Rose and Lavender, Shea Butter body cream in a pump bottle and a face cloth. Loved it, so I am looking forward to this one.

Thanks Tabatha xxxxxx

katie i to would love a l'occitane candle but qvc dont even sell them anymore.
dont they smell amazing. love amber, lavender and honey and rose:wave2:

I am farting on this TSV as said before. Don't like all the components of either kit and don't have anyone to give the "spares" away to.

Being a bit of an anti- fart here (will probably duck now before loveheart linches me!) but I hope everybody else in the whole wide World buys it so that it sells out and there's a chance of some OTO's. I'm particularly after the kit with liquid soap, double sized hand cream and cuticle cream in it! x

So BakerGirl has got a little friend now Valm. There can only ever be one anti fart so you can forget that idea. I am pleased you are f.a.r.ting on the TSV but please don't encourage others. My job is hard enough as it is.

Katie

One of my faves Katie. Lovely at Christmas.

OK the new stuff was in store today.

Sweet Cherry is very sweet.
The new vanilla is also sweet like vanilla fudge.
Hated both.

The new almond bath gel is not really that fragranced at all. Bit boring actually.

So the TSV is a BIG no for me.

oh please no! dont say that about the new stuff..
dam i will have to play detective now.
thats the 3rd time l'occitane have changed the vanilla in around 7 years thats too annoying. my daughter loves vanilla and i was going to give that to her..... who wants to smell like vanilla fudge lol!

I wanted to go for the vanilla option, mainly because I love the almond shower oil and to try the vanilla handcream.
The TSV lacks a body lotion....
And to fork out £45+PP for the shower oil would be silly.
I still have the grape oil, ruban d'orange shower gel and several philosophy SG and other ones unopened. So I will probably f.a.rt.

Latest posts

Back