http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7533&highlight=loccitane

227042 - L’Occitane - 5 Piece Traditional Secrets Collection
QVC 47.75 UK PP 5.45
1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Shower Gel
1 x 250ml Ruban D'Orange Body Milk
1 x 125g Bonne Mere Milk Soap
1 x 150ml Shea Hand Cream
1 x 500ml Shea Hand & Body Wash.
Perfect for a full shower & moisturising routine.The shower gel is enriched in softening pulp concentrate to gently clean the skin & the body milk contains moisturising shea & peel orange extrtact.The collection offers a fresh & invigorating scent of citrus fruits.Contains the best selling product Shea Hand Cream.Suitable for all skin types & fragrance is unisex. PAO 12mths for all except soap-24mths.

Thank you bluebell, I had also forgotten, now I need to think very carefully if I want both (dare I say need????)
Been really good lately and have not baought anything from QVC since July!

OK the new stuff was in store today.

Sweet Cherry is very sweet.
The new vanilla is also sweet like vanilla fudge.
Hated both.

The new almond bath gel is not really that fragranced at all. Bit boring actually.

So the TSV is a BIG no for me.

Hi donna255,

Sorry to be a pain, but do you know what products were in the new Shea Vanilla range.

Got an email today from QVC saying the Shea Vanilla was exclusive to QVC - which is obviously wrong and they just want you to buy the TSV, but I think I wait and see what Vanilla products they have on their website.

Many thanks,

T xx

Loccitane are offering free p&p for all orders over £25 on their website alos free verbena liquid soap for spend of £35 on shea butter range :clapping:

I want both these items but felt that as I already have plenty of 'stock' I didn't really NEED them, however, after looking up the dictionary definition of 'need', I discovered that it's definitely a need and not a want.

Definition of need
1. urgent want
2. a lack of something wanted

So, I do need them after all and, I'm getting them! :rock:

Maybe some of you just thought you wanted them but now realise you need them? Just a thought. :cheeky:

lol

Hi donna255,

Sorry to be a pain, but do you know what products were in the new Shea Vanilla range.

Got an email today from QVC saying the Shea Vanilla was exclusive to QVC - which is obviously wrong and they just want you to buy the TSV, but I think I wait and see what Vanilla products they have on their website.

Many thanks,

T xx

Well the Shea Vanilla range is limited edition for christmas.
There is a candle in a glass square jar
30ml Hand Cream
75ml Cream Shower

I did notice items I spotted in Belfast shop where not online yet. Which I found strange.

As the mousse shower/hand washes looked lovely but no sign of them online.

it is rare for me to need l'occitane but i worked out if we all shower at least twice a day but use no body lotion we should all get through the body wash and soap stash i have at home in four months not counting the tsv's i will be ordering.

i want the orange tsv auto delivery that smells amazing..

Like you Snuffles, im not sure of everything in the TSV.... I may just write a list (not too big hopfully, lol) of the L`Occitane bits I want & get some of them on e*ay.... At least that way, I`ll get the products that I really want & maybe for the same sort of price..... Ive just recently discovered how lovely the Shea Butter Body Lotion is..... & Verbena is fab..... So will probably put together my own TSV..... Ooooh lovely :cheeky:

I'm the same, but the one thing putting me off is the honey and lemon, it's the only L'occitane product I can say I would not buy by choice, there's just something about the smell I do not like.

Katie

I'm the same as you Katie, the honey and lemon is the only L'occitane fragrance I don't like. I think it must be love it or hate it! I really don't need any more L'occitane - I did a stock take of my bulging cupboards which surprised even me. I have enough to open my own little outlet :rock: but I know I will end up going for both - and I have the November auto delivery coming too. I need to find a L'occitane addict support group fast! :wave2:

Well the Shea Vanilla range is limited edition for christmas.
There is a candle in a glass square jar
30ml Hand Cream
75ml Cream Shower

I did notice items I spotted in Belfast shop where not online yet. Which I found strange.

As the mousse shower/hand washes looked lovely but no sign of them online.

Just been into town and popped into my l'Occitane shop. The lady said that the new vanilla and cherry fragrances would not be available until next Thursday. Maybe the Belfast shop had a preview or were used as a tester? I was hoping to be able to report back on what I thought of the new frangrances, but looks like QVC were right in saying they were (nearly!) the only place you could get them.

That's must be it then Donna, sounds as though Ireland had an earlier release date. With tester I meant testing to see how well they sell in a market research sort of way, but it's probably not as scientific as that!

Well I'm hoping also. On some of the Hot Picks promos for Saturday the items are on 3 ez pay,and her maj J.R. mentioned during a KVZ show that it was going to be a cracking weekend.:tongue2: We shall see.!:cheeky:

Well I'm hoping also. On some of the Hot Picks promos for Saturday the items are on 3 ez pay,and her maj J.R. mentioned during a KVZ show that it was going to be a cracking weekend.:tongue2: We shall see.!:cheeky:

You're right - there are a few things on 3 easy pay - whoo hoo!

Latest posts

Back