L'Occitane TSV 25/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK the new stuff was in store today.

Sweet Cherry is very sweet.
The new vanilla is also sweet like vanilla fudge.
Hated both.

The new almond bath gel is not really that fragranced at all. Bit boring actually.

So the TSV is a BIG no for me.

Thanks Donna, you've stopped me buying! Sadly, I've been spending rather recklessly in the last week so I can't really say I'm FARTING on this one- but I am trying.;)

Well done Donna, I was starting to weaken a little, but you've put me right off it again!
(I'll buy some more pashminas instead ...)

Well done Donna, I was starting to weaken a little, but you've put me right off it again!
(I'll buy some more pashminas instead ...)

I was just about to say well done till I saw the rest of your post. More bl**dy pashminas.:sad:

Hated both.

The new almond bath gel is not really that fragranced at all. Bit boring actually.

Dont suppose you got a sniff of the limited edition hand creams i see on the L'Occitane web site? Was thinking of a few sets as girlie christmas presents

Hated both.

:thanks: Dee I will really really try to F.A.R.T. as I dont need this but usually kid myself that I will split it up to add to Chrissie pressies but truth be told I could spend my cash in a wiser fashion :wheel::wheel::wheel:

Dont suppose you got a sniff of the limited edition hand creams i see on the L'Occitane web site? Was thinking of a few sets as girlie christmas presents

Well there are two different sets.

One had the Sweet Cherry,Vanilla etc. Oh the Sweet Cherry is like gel rather than a cream.

The other the Rosebud,Franapani and Arcadea(sp). They smell the same as the shea butter body creams. They also have matching Hand and Body Cleansing Mousse in a spray pump in the same fragrances. They are £12.50 and looked interesting. You press and they come out as a foam. The nicest one is Franapani which is the Tiara flower and very similar to the Elemis Monoi which is Taira flower. The Rosebud smells like roses, if you love roses then this is a good idea. You can buy all the small tubes of handcreams individually too if there is one fragrance you don't like then this is the way to go.

Well there are two different sets.

One had the Sweet Cherry,Vanilla etc. Oh the Sweet Cherry is like gel rather than a cream.

The other the Rosebud,Franapani and Arcadea(sp). They smell the same as the shea butter body creams. They also have matching Hand and Body Cleansing Mousse in a spray pump in the same fragrances. They are £12.50 and looked interesting. You press and they come out as a foam. The nicest one is Franapani which is the Tiara flower and very similar to the Elemis Monoi which is Taira flower. The Rosebud smells like roses, if you love roses then this is a good idea. You can buy all the small tubes of handcreams individually too if there is one fragrance you don't like then this is the way to go.

Donna you have now become our resident beauty expert. Could you start your post by telling us how many years you have been doing your job, and that you have tried all the brands and that you don't work for one in particular and could we literally jump on the phones as there is a sellout situation.:tongue2:

Donna you have now become our resident beauty expert. Could you start your post by telling us how many years you have been doing your job, and that you have tried all the brands and that you don't work for one in particular and could we literally jump on the phones as there is a sellout situation.:tongue2:

Oh my experience goes back to the last century.:tongue2:
I would never sell my soul by working for only one brand.

Thanks Donna, i think i will get the TSV and see if i like the cherry smell then try the hand creams accordingly! Good work

Hated both.

Thanks you have helped me as i was starting to weaken.:clapping: I knew the minute i heard Alexis tell us it smelt gorgeous, i'd be on the phone I really don't like the thought of smelling like vanilla fudge.

So BakerGirl has got a little friend now Valm. There can only ever be one anti fart so you can forget that idea. I am pleased you are f.a.r.ting on the TSV but please don't encourage others. My job is hard enough as it is.

Mwahh, hahahahahahaha (that was meant to be evil laugh!). Still would like that other kit though. My kitchen sink/guest bathroom/cubby hole/teacher/vet/sister/mother inlaw are in dire need of some liquid soap! x

:tongue2:
Mwahh, hahahahahahaha (that was meant to be evil laugh!). Still would like that other kit though. My kitchen sink/guest bathroom/cubby hole/teacher/vet/sister/mother inlaw are in dire need of some liquid soap! x
Yeh right. Valm, if you think £45.00 for some liquid soap is good value then be my guest and order the TSV. ( BakerGirl, did you see what I did there) :tongue2:

:tongue2:
Yeh right. Valm, if you think £45.00 for some liquid soap is good value then be my guest and order the TSV. ( BakerGirl, did you see what I did there) :tongue2:

Oh, I wasn't talking about the TSV. I'm after the kit that has liquid soap, hand and cuticle cream. I think it was selling for about £600.00 (super bargain price) or that could be the p&p - am confused. x

Oh, I wasn't talking about the TSV. I'm after the kit that has liquid soap, hand and cuticle cream. I think it was selling for about £600.00 (super bargain price) or that could be the p&p - am confused. x

I'm confused now Valm, £600.00! That doesn't sound like a super bargain price. Or are you just trying to gve me a heart attack.:sad:

Latest posts

Back