Lori Greiner TSV 16/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I was just wondering about Wednesday's TSV from the inventive Ms Greiner. Anyone got any ideas? Maybe a rotating, anti-tarnish handbag organiser in the obligatory leopard print.

Easy to mock I know but I do love the big jewellery wardrobe from the range, thoroughly recommend it.

Jude xx

This is such an odd TSV... can't get my head round it... Is it hideous or witty and original???? I am thinking hideous right now, yet I can see this selling out...

just hideous...i'm sure she must be telling right now she's got 20 patents registered on this...:mysmilie_73:

...it's bizarre how Lori was saying A B C D really sloooooooowly, then flashing the letters, kinda like she was trying to hypnotize us into buying

I missed that too, what's the connection?:mysmilie_557:

they live in the same country?? :mysmilie_61:
Breath the same air??
Are both women??
Ok, slightly cheesed off with the overdone "celebrity" endorsement, although at least I have heard of Oprah.
I promise I :mysmilie_11: now
:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_697:

For me they have just solved an awful dilemma of what to get some '20 somethings' who love bling!

I was surprised to see the TSV, featured in Oprah’s magazine, as it’s a bit naff.:mysmilie_1207:
Liking the current magazine cover with Oprah and Ellen.:mysmilie_50:

The tsv was featured in Oprah's magazine SS, as a gift idea.. Just watch for Lori holding up a copy of it & showing the box pictured inside :mysmilie_1756:

Oh, thanks for that, Daisy; I didn't even know that Oprah had a magazine... must pay more attention...:mysmilie_34:

* slaps head * now why didn't I know that Oprah has a magazine?

Probably because I'm not remotely interested..........

The TSV is hideous imo. I like the idea of it,if it had been a pretty floral cardboard box in the shape of an initial, my daughters would have loved it for it's novelty value. I think Lori peaked with her jewellery cabinets and has been sliding downhill, ever since,,,,,,,,

The TSV is hideous imo. I like the idea of it,if it had been a pretty floral cardboard box in the shape of an initial, my daughters would have loved it for it's novelty value. I think Lori peaked with her jewellery cabinets and has been sliding downhill, ever since,,,,,,,,

Ohhh, I would have loved that! :mysmilie_282:

For me they have just solved an awful dilemma of what to get some '20 somethings' who love bling!

I am after a jewellery box too, for a bling lover but the young lady in question also loves pearls, so not suitable with the anti-tarnish lining unfortunately! :(
(Was pretty chavvy though, come to think of it, so maybe just as well.....!) lol

Question?

I am after a jewellery box too, for a bling lover but the young lady in question also loves pearls, so not suitable with the anti-tarnish lining unfortunately! :(
(Was pretty chavvy though, come to think of it, so maybe just as well.....!) lol

Hi
Why do you say the anti-tarnish lining is not suitable for pearls?
Ralph Rossini has stated on air that it is fine to keep your pearls in anti-tarnish boxes, as has the Prezerve lady.
I keep my pearls with silver claps in my LG jewellery wardrobe and they are fine.
:mysmilie_82:

They are nice, especially the tall mirrored one. However, I never got the idea behind it as a consumer. Why would I buy one; so that someone can lift it and run away with it?

Hi
Why do you say the anti-tarnish lining is not suitable for pearls?
Ralph Rossini has stated on air that it is fine to keep your pearls in anti-tarnish boxes, as has the Prezerve lady.
I keep my pearls with silver claps in my LG jewellery wardrobe and they are fine.
:mysmilie_82:

I have kept mine in anti-tarnish boxes/cases for years. As good as new.

Latest posts

Back