Love my shopping channels, so a second chance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
Please. Its very lonely on the outer looking in, which Iv been doing since my departure, Iv loved reading even though not being able to participate. Maybe I would be advised to keep a lower profile if Im able to survive this time.

Lots happened since I was last here. Think I was very right ablout Chloe though!

Hi Tristar,
welcome back. I have to say Chloe wasn't half as bad as I thought she might be. She was good with the lovely Ron from N Home I thought.

Welcome back Tristar. Particularly for coming back openly. :eek:)

We've got Jackie now as well!

Im so happy! Was a bit apprehensive about it but as I read nearly every day, I just so wanted to be able to contribute again. Hope not to tread on any toes this time, Id be more than happy to get along with everyone this time.

I love Jackie, wish we saw more of her. Its not fair that Chole seems to do so many its like a ratio of 4to1. Jackie is ultra prepared, confident articulate and no nonsense. I like her approach to presenting on qvc, when she is on, we get to hear about the product!

Nice to see you back Tristar....the life of a lurker is a lonely and frustrating one when you've so much to say. Just try to keep your heart up your sleeve this time Tri.
DJ x

Hiya

Tristar, Snarly fall-ded over rushing to give you a cwtch/hug (see avatar) x SillyMe

Hey Tristar a huge welcome back to you
Good on you for your openness and honesty
Of course you're welcome, we're a nice bunch
Just make sure you protect yourself from hurt ok? xxxx

Tri , welcome back!!! Good for you deciding to come back and I admire you for being so upfront and honest about it.
Really pleased you're back.

Latest posts

Back