Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh wow!!! I shall log onto the laptop after dinner to see your little beauties in full, technicolour glory!!!

Just a quick 'dip in' to say Franka had arrived!!!! It arrived at 8am this morning. Lovely courier, feel v.guilty for bad mouthing DX now. He said they are categorically not allowed to leave with anyone but you if you a)didn't mention at the the time of ordering or b) hadn't contacted them directly. He said there were no if's and buts, they would be sacked on the spot. Seemed like a genuine bloke too and said now that he has met me and I told him which neighbour he wouldn't mind leaving stuff in future. Bless his heart.

Anyway, to more important matters - La Franka!! O....M....G!!!! I was so excited to open it. I said "wow" before I even took the cellphone bag off. Now that wow is worth every penny!!! It's been at least 6 months since I have uttered that word in the presence of a (real or virtual) Lulu bag!!

It truly is lipstick red, not bright but not dark. It's shiny and soft and so Franka. For anyone who has this design, you know what I mean!

I have officially decided that Franka is my favourite shape, now that I own two! I will be saving my pennies and sourcing other colours on the bay, until she decides to do some new ones. I ordered the navy Jenny and didn't like the colour, so the navy F is out. I need black (like a hole in the head!) and the red and white polka dot.

So, one very happy bunny signing off :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'd love to get involved in this conversation but as a mere man Capirossi I'm sure I just wouldn't understand any of it :grin::grin::devil::devil::blush::blush:

I'd love to get involved in this conversation but as a mere man Capirossi I'm sure I just wouldn't understand any of it :grin::grin::devil::devil::blush::blush:

Exactly. :nod:

Man - know your place :grin:

(It's equivalent to you getting a new shiny tool :wink: haha!!!!)

Oh when will Lulu go to 70%? Not that I want anything,honest, but I am sure I could force myself to buy a new large bag for my work folders - just because I hope to have a new job of course!! It's taking it's time to move on this sale isn't it?

Hmm, black nylon e.lge Jenny or lge Doll Face Wanda I think...should be plenty big enough for A4...

Not that I'm buying.

:mysmilie_454:

I just spat tea everywhere! Haha!!!!

Stop tempting me with the Franka, I'm trying to be good.........

Oh Charlie.....all I can say is...

:heart::mysmilie_378:

Haha!! It is absolutely beautiful. I'd even go so far as to say it's my favourite, but don't tell gold stud Wanda :wink:

Oh when will Lulu go to 70%? Not that I want anything,honest, but I am sure I could force myself to buy a new large bag for my work folders - just because I hope to have a new job of course!! It's taking it's time to move on this sale isn't it?

Hmm, black nylon e.lge Jenny or lge Doll Face Wanda I think...should be plenty big enough for A4...

Not that I'm buying.

:mysmilie_454:

Of course not C, perish the very thought lol lol lol! :wink: x

Oh wow!!! I shall log onto the laptop after dinner to see your little beauties in full, technicolour glory!!!

Just a quick 'dip in' to say Franka had arrived!!!! It arrived at 8am this morning. Lovely courier, feel v.guilty for bad mouthing DX now. He said they are categorically not allowed to leave with anyone but you if you a)didn't mention at the the time of ordering or b) hadn't contacted them directly. He said there were no if's and buts, they would be sacked on the spot. Seemed like a genuine bloke too and said now that he has met me and I told him which neighbour he wouldn't mind leaving stuff in future. Bless his heart.

Anyway, to more important matters - La Franka!! O....M....G!!!! I was so excited to open it. I said "wow" before I even took the cellphone bag off. Now that wow is worth every penny!!! It's been at least 6 months since I have uttered that word in the presence of a (real or virtual) Lulu bag!!

It truly is lipstick red, not bright but not dark. It's shiny and soft and so Franka. For anyone who has this design, you know what I mean!

I have officially decided that Franka is my favourite shape, now that I own two! I will be saving my pennies and sourcing other colours on the bay, until she decides to do some new ones. I ordered the navy Jenny and didn't like the colour, so the navy F is out. I need black (like a hole in the head!) and the red and white polka dot.

So, one very happy bunny signing off :D

Thanks for the feedback on the Franka, how I want one now! But will have to save up for one, and it will be very close to the raspberry colour one I already have, it just looks so good in the red, I need someone on the Bay to sell me one cheap!!

Thanks for the feedback on the Franka, how I want one now! But will have to save up for one, and it will be very close to the raspberry colour one I already have, it just looks so good in the red, I need someone on the Bay to sell me one cheap!!

I'll keep an eye out and let you know!!

Ooh so close to the raspberry! I'm like that, I think "what do I need another neutral bag for?" when in reality, they are different and I want both!! If I see one I will holler right away. Am planning my outfit for tomorrow, around Franka of course :wink:

Thanks LL - I am still holding out for the bigger reductions (75%) and hoping that some of the nice bags are left by then. Having spent my money on a Mulberry in the John Lewis Sale which I LOVE - I need it to be a better bargain :wink:

I was hoping it may be further reduced but as it is quite classic and black, I didn't want to risk it as they are the sort of styles in stuff they tend to go. I could be regretting that though if it does come down next week though!!

A Mulberry, eh? Lucky you. Great when you have your heart set on something and it really does live up to expectations. Enjoy!

Red Franka came to work today. Ooh's and aah's were swiftly followed by the usual "how much??!!" but they all loved her so much they didn't blame me for splurging!!

See still no 70%?! :-(

LBA - the Franka is on 3 easy pays!! Just checked to see if black back in stock and spotted it ;)

Oh thanks, am so tempted now, may have to treat myself, shouldn't have got the black wanda a couple of weeks ago but it would have been rude not to! X

Latest posts

Back