Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very rude!! I am on the verge of ordering the black - but it's very silly!!! Argh! Keep me posted :)

Thanks Karen. Still not tempted. How good am I?! :cool: ha ha!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Red medium Romilly I had my eye one is on its way! DH gave me a small black audrey for Christmas and even though it has the brass Poirot tash clasp I am enjoying using it very much. (he was relieved it isn't in the sale and had bought it from QVC in case I didn't like it). A great size for me with optional shoulder/X body strap and smells gorgeous.

I have a couple of the early LG TSV, the patent faux leather Mid Romilly and it's also a really useful bag (I picked them up at an absolute steal of a price). I don't have a red LG bag and I know this will get lots of use.

Can't really afford it this month but what the heck, we'll eat weird combinations of food from the freezer til February! We still have a lot of emergency Aunt Bessie's roast parsnips to get through, purchased in case I couldn't get fresh!

Jude xx

Hi Ladies, I've joined in & bought 2 Lulu bags, my 1st purchases from her YAYYYY! Bought 2 medium Romillys, one black with the cameo flock design & the other red leather one. Both medium. Great minds think alike Jude :wink: They were such a great price I thought well, even if one isn't quite for me I'd probably be able to sell it & get my money back on Ebay. I'm sure they'll both be delightful tho so I'm kidding myself on that score lol x.

Welcome to the club Nikki, i think you'll love your purchases. I fancy the black small patent purse, and ANY bag but
totally broke, and i would have had money if they'd lifted these damm NN sheets, (gone today) a bit earlier, i'm
now out £100 and have to wait for the blooming process to get refunded. By that time the bags will be gone.
And to be truthful i got a coin purse for Christmas, and i have another coin purse, and i have the sparkly purse not
used yet, no money to put in them LOL

Nikki, I loved the look of the cameo flock - the Romilly is definitely on my list of bags I still want to get my hands on at some point. I really wanted the big tote with the books on it but that sold out ages ago, even at just 30% reduction - but I've wanted one of the dollface bags for ages, ok, so they look a bit like something you might find at Hot Topic but I don't care. :D

SparklyBarbs, I bought 3 or 4 Kipling purses when amazon had them at amazing prices before Christmas - I keep on telling myself they'll make great presents but I just know I'll keep them for myself. And, as you say, not much money to put into them!

Yeah Craftology, there are some lovely things on the site which would be great for Christmas presents, but like you i'd
probably end up using them. Damm those blooming duvet and sheets LOL. Oh its unlucky to buy a purse for yourself,
someone should always buy it for you and put silver in it :) Maybe thats where we're going wrong LOL

Ahhh thanks ladies!! I didn't see the post Jude put on about the 70% reductions but just thought I'd take a peek b4 bed last nite. Then I was so excited like a kid at Christmas I didn't get to sleep until the early hours with work today, feel knackered but worth it lol!

Barb, that's a shambles service from QVC they've given you! Well at least this tells us one thing for sure...internet seems to be the place to get bargains rather than Q at the mo', and we're in control of the retailer we choose! Sorry to hear that luvvie, let's hope they sort the refund out quickly! Probably best not to get the purse anyway, like you say, fate maybe playing a hand in the luck stakes. :nod:

Thanks Craftology, I feel like a Lulu Virgin, (pardon the expression), as I read how much the ladies on here drool over her bags & purses but I've never owned one personally so I'm well excited. Lovely to have a statement handbag when you can afford it. I didn't think I'd be able to at the present time until I found this forum in Nov & Capirossi told me about her sale in Jan & the summer :clapping:
The dolls face is very cute & very Lulu, I have to say I was taking ages deciding last nite into the small hours, very naughtly on a work day but needs must as they say :nod:.

Last edited:
Well they finally got picked up today and i've just written QVC a very very very long letter explaining everything, so maybe they
might even give me compensation (ha ha). Just glad they're away, but i know the refund will take ages, and doesn't
help me buying anything in the Lulu sale ha ha

Well they finally got picked up today and i've just written QVC a very very very long letter explaining everything, so maybe they
might even give me compensation (ha ha). Just glad they're away, but i know the refund will take ages, and doesn't :happy:
help me buying anything in the Lulu sale ha ha

Well hun at least they came, EVENTUALLY lol! & like you say, you've got Lulu purses already & some kind bod "up there" is making sure you don't buy yourself another purse perhaps?

Like you say, next time you can have someone buy one for you, put a coin in it = good luck. OK so next time give your daughter the money to buy it for you, she's still buying it for you technically, so good luck will prevail, where there's a will... x :happy:

Really want the cream Romilly but im holding out in case it makes it to 70% off. Please please please be reduced further!!!!!!

Really want the cream Romilly but im holding out in case it makes it to 70% off. Please please please be reduced further!!!!!!

Yes I really liked that one too! I kept looking at it but then thought that as it's a more neutral colour it's a risk on thinking it may get reduced to 70% & I'm not used to how her sale mark downs work. I love the red anyway but agreed, the pebble cream Romilly is gorg! :nod: Fingers crossed for you!

Well hun at least they came, EVENTUALLY lol! & like you say, you've got Lulu purses already & some kind bod "up there" is making sure you don't buy yourself another purse perhaps?

Like you say, next time you can have someone buy one for you, put a coin in it = good luck. OK so next time give your daughter the money to buy it for you, she's still buying it for you technically, so good luck will prevail, where there's a will... x :happy:
Nikki my OH bought me the Lulu shoe coin purse for Christmas (with help from DD) and was TOLD to put silver coins in and FORGOT, despite me
buying a purse for my DD from him and asking him for silver to put in it, he completely forgot about mine . Aarrgh men. But i think i do have enough purses to do me he he . Enjoy your bag. I have it in black patent, and its quite roomy, and still looks as good as new, got it from QVC ages ago as an OTO, and i keep it for going out etc., which is probably why it still looks so good ha ha

Nikki my OH bought me the Lulu shoe coin purse for Christmas (with help from DD) and was TOLD to put silver coins in and FORGOT, despite me
buying a purse for my DD from him and asking him for silver to put in it, he completely forgot about mine . Aarrgh men. But i think i do have enough purses to do me he he . Enjoy your bag. I have it in black patent, and its quite roomy, and still looks as good as new, got it from QVC ages ago as an OTO, and i keep it for going out etc., which is probably why it still looks so good ha ha

What R they like eh?! They think we're being silly, we keep reiterating what's important but do they ever listen NOPE lol! I'm single right now but hopefully I will meet my empathic man one day before my marbles start to go adrift from my brain cells lol.

Have to say I'm very relieved I bought both now so I can have one for everyday too YIPEEEE!! I knew there was method in my J-Lo style spending spree early hours this morning after all. :happy:

Just checked Lulu's 70% off page & she's sold out of a number of items that were on sale earlier. She's still got some of her cameo silouette design bags in Wanda & the small round one, (u can tell I'm a novice but learning the names fast/ish), & ones in the lips design quilted leather. Anyone whose interested in buying at 70% off I'd say do it asap as stuff is going x.

Last edited:
Nothing appeals to me either - this must be the first Lulu sale I havent bought anything. I bought 3 in the July sale.

I think having bought the Mulberry bag in the January sale that I am spoilt now - as I want another and think I will save my money to get that rather than spend on a LG one.

Latest posts

Back