Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rosey I bought the raspberry pink Eva on three easy pay before Christmas but am determined my next handbag purchase is going to be a black small Bayswater. I've already got a big pay rise scheduled in for July so if I can't justify it before then I will be able to go for it after July.

After all the talk about a Mulberry i'd love one, but there's no chance of that. My DD would gasp at Lulu's sale prices,
never mind the Mulberry price, and DS doesn't work, and i'm hopeless at saving. When i have money i seem to spend
it, (mostly on direct debits) and my pay varies month to month depending on weekends i work, so i never seem to be
able to save. Thats my excuse anyway, and always a blooming bill to pay. And i don't know if i spent that much £500 to
£600 on a handbag how i'd feel, as i couldn;t use it to work, and my social life is dire, so it would be sitting pretty and
not getting loved and used. So perhaps i'm better sticking to Lulu sale prices :)

Rosey I bought the raspberry pink Eva on three easy pay before Christmas but am determined my next handbag purchase is going to be a black small Bayswater. I've already got a big pay rise scheduled in for July so if I can't justify it before then I will be able to go for it after July.

Oh lucky you Tink. I'd love a payrise, even a small one, but no hope for me. I love the pink Eva very nice. I'm sure you deserve the pay rise, as i think
you've said before you have your own business, which in this day is no mean thing, so i'd say you more than deserve the pay rise and probably more

Last edited:
hi,

I went for:

large red and black snakeskin annabelle
black ruthier
one of the zip tops

Do remember, if you DONT like a bag, you can return under DSR for your money back, if you let them know within a week.

I had been thinking about a Mulberry, but I think they may be going the way of Burberry atm. I hope not!

Cheers,
Karen

Last edited:
I do run my own business SparklyBarbs and this financial year (May to April) has been quite tough but we're still here and ticking along. But in June I lose a major cost within the business (start up loan) so it makes things a lot easier across the board. Well hopefully it will.

hi,

I went for:

large red and black snakeskin annabelle
black ruthier
one of the zip tops

Do remember, if you DONT like a bag, you can return under DSR for your money back, if you let them know within a week.

I had been thinking about a Mulberry, but I think they may be going the way of Burberry atm. I hope not!

Cheers,
Karen

Well done Karen! Doubt they'll be around for long if indeed they stil are!

Remember there's always Ebay too or the drop on here if anyone changes their minds at a later date.

Chavtastic...??? Mulberry??! Perish the thought but alas you have a point I think :( x.

Last edited:
I do run my own business SparklyBarbs and this financial year (May to April) has been quite tough but we're still here and ticking along. But in June I lose a major cost within the business (start up loan) so it makes things a lot easier across the board. Well hopefully it will.
I didn't want it to sound like i begrudged you your pay rise. I do remember you posting about tax due in January and Amazon not paying, (which i didn't realise), and to keep a business going in this economic climate is some going, so praise where its due. I get my rewards in work probably in other ways, so i shouldn't moan, i'm a MoanyBarbs today he he

I didn't take it that way at all SparklyBarbs. Not at all.

There are advantages and disadvantages for being the boss and being the employee. I'm relatively happy running my own business but I'm not one of these evangelical types who could never go back to working for anyone else. I was made redundant so I had to do something. In April my business will be five years old. Who'd have thought it?!

Nothing appeals to me. Can you hear my bank balance heaving a sigh of relief?!

You and me both Tink!!

Well done to everyone who has purchased, some nice bags there :D

I am still as pleased as punch with my red Franka. I was considering it in black too, but I really do have a few black Lulu's now and I am already spoilt for choice. So, I think I will save my cash for when an older style comes up on ebay. This season hasn't attracted me at all to be honest :(

I am off to have another look though, just in case ;)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I am lusting after a small black Alexa - or actually any small black one as I bought a tan one. I am hoping to get hubby to take me to one of the outlets to have a look soon - I don't think I would pay full price for one as I like getting a bargain.

I didn't take it that way at all SparklyBarbs. Not at all.

There are advantages and disadvantages for being the boss and being the employee. I'm relatively happy running my own business but I'm not one of these evangelical types who could never go back to working for anyone else. I was made redundant so I had to do something. In April my business will be five years old. Who'd have thought it?!

Excellent! So reassuring to hear stories about people who have had sleepless nites in their quest & come out the other side victorious! I dabbled, my business sideline is going well & I have an area f/time job too. My contract expires at some stage this year & I'm contemplating stepping into self employment again full time. I'm terrified but quietly confident that I can do it & your account of events gives me motivation & hope as I need to get ready & get my thinking cap on now xx

Hi,

bags arrived earlier.

Very pleased with them - especially the Annabelle. Its a bit of a different shaped bag for me, and I rather like it.

The Ruthie is lovely as ever, but more of an everyday bag. I got it as I really like the style, and quality of the bag, and I think she is retiring the style for a while, so I don't know when I'll get a chance at another one.

Cheers,
Karen

I believe Lulu's site has sold out of Annabelle now & it's still full price on QVC I think so you did well to get it :)

Got my Romilly black cameo flock & Romilly mid red leather today, LOVE 'EM!! Beautiful! :rock::clapping:

Enjoy your bags everyone.

Nikki im very jealous you got the red Romilly! I was holding out for the stone being reduced further but alas it has not and now ive missed out on the red!!!!!

Nikki, say you never know, keep your eye on LG's sale page as there's hardly anything left in the 70% off so she may well add new lines, fingers crossed for you!! Also someone may return a red one. If you see one grab with all your credit card might girl cos it's a lovely true pillar box red, none of that wishy washy oragney red colour you see about.

Do we think when the things that are 70% now are gone, will she add more lines or just close the sale, uummmmm?????

Do we think when the things that are 70% now are gone, will she add more lines or just close the sale, uummmmm?????

Well Barb, never say never I guess plus she has Romilly bags of very similar sizes in the same stone colour so she may want to get rid of the current sale stock as the new one is incredibly similar, (very slightly longer), at £395! Fingers crossed for Nikki she gets her stone version! x:wink:

Latest posts

Back