Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The post and package was only £4.95. And i wouldn't have ever ever paid the full price for the bag, but at £88 i'm happy. Prob the black one would have been better but i put it off too long, so this time i just went for it (with help from DD) :)

£4.95 is a heck of a lot more reasonable! It's a gorgeous bag and the red will stand out in a crowd!

£4.95 is a heck of a lot more reasonable! It's a gorgeous bag and the red will stand out in a crowd!

I'm a hide in the corner sort of person though Tink, but i do wear black , so it'll cheer my outfits up . Thanks

I'm a hide in the corner sort of person though Tink, but i do wear black , so it'll cheer my outfits up . Thanks

I did wonder about getting red too Barb but when it arrived it's a lovely pillar box shade that will compliment black, white & jeans beautifully. I think you'll be delighted x.

Just read on Lulu's website, that this is the final week of the sale girls, so doubt anymore will be reduced now :(

few odds and bits and bobs back on site reduced again - presumably returned

Re the LG sale, I just noticed there's a midnight patent mid Pollyanna available again (half price) and the black small bow Annabelle (70% off) if anyone missed out on one of those.

I'm really wanting a Franka in black or cherry red. I just can't get my head around paying full price.:sad: It's on 3 easy payments at the moment, which makes it more tempting. :devil: Sigh ...

Ladies they've got a few extra bags on the Lulu site today with 70% off, prob returns x.

I bought the large patent purse a couple of weeks ago (70% off pleased to say) it is really nice

Really wanted the stone romilly but for some reason it is staying at 50% off and the difference is 70 quid so being good and not buying.

Last edited:
Re the LG sale, I just noticed there's a midnight patent mid Pollyanna available again (half price) and the black small bow Annabelle (70% off) if anyone missed out on one of those.

I'm really wanting a Franka in black or cherry red. I just can't get my head around paying full price.:sad: It's on 3 easy payments at the moment, which makes it more tempting. :devil: Sigh ...

There's a red patent Franka for sale on eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lulu-Guin...264&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=221179522908&

OK - I am here to fess up. I just caved in and made a little Lulu purchase. It wouldn't have been right to let a sale pass by without buying anything would it?

I bought the Small Midnight Patent Annabelle and the Red with love Frame Purse. I actually had the pink purse in my basket a week or so ago but couldnt make up my mind, then it sold out so didn't want to miss out again. Not a lover of chain handles on bags but this bag (small Annabelle) looks so nice for a 'going out bag' and the midnight colour looks lovely.

The chain straps are very "substantial" (that's a shopping channel word!) on the Annabelle I think you'll like it.

Jude xx

OK - I am here to fess up. I just caved in and made a little Lulu purchase. It wouldn't have been right to let a sale pass by without buying anything would it?

I bought the Small Midnight Patent Annabelle and the Red with love Frame Purse. I actually had the pink purse in my basket a week or so ago but couldnt make up my mind, then it sold out so didn't want to miss out again. Not a lover of chain handles on bags but this bag (small Annabelle) looks so nice for a 'going out bag' and the midnight colour looks lovely.

Would have been rude not to buy in the sale Rosey :nod: x

Hi,

if you ever get mugged, then you could use the chain handles to brain the attacker!

Substantial is an understatement.

Cheers,
Karen

Oh sod it - just bought the stone romilly at only 50% off. Can't see it going to 70% off so it's now or never!
Egged on by DD (18)
Did have to send a patent blue purse back to somewhere else cos it was scratched - so with my refund from my previous romilly (70% off that one boo hoo ) and the purse it hasn't cost me a penny! That's my logic!

Oh sod it - just bought the stone romilly at only 50% off. Can't see it going to 70% off so it's now or never!
Egged on by DD (18)
Did have to send a patent blue purse back to somewhere else cos it was scratched - so with my refund from my previous romilly (70% off that one boo hoo ) and the purse it hasn't cost me a penny! That's my logic!

I like your thinking there Sued. I took a couple of tops back to Wallis which I had ordered online so got a £30 refund today. Then said to hubby - I have spent -£30 now so have to find something to spend it on lol

Latest posts

Back