Lulu Guinness TSV 13/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very true Kitten. Anyone who is 'into' a certain brand would pretty much know the style, so yeah, they'd be thinking 'wth?'!!!

Hubby was in the lounge with me for the 7pm show. I pointed out the TSV and he said "she's really appealing to the chavs these days isn't she?" I was gobsmacked! He obvioulsy does listen to me and maybe even notices my bags, for him to pass comment like that, lol. Aww, our poor men, they do put up with some nonsense don't they?!

I just checked the tsv and apart from the black, all still there.

No wonder Lulu didn't want to be there today, I would be ashamed too!!

I think LG bags are like marmite, you either love them or hate them mainly because of the price. I`m a Philistine, a traitor in the camp, have just watched the prog and there wasn`t one single bag I`d pay the asking price for. I own one LG bag, bought around 7 years ago, and its still unused, a lovely piece of workmanship and I`m happy I own the one bag because I`ve never seen another one like it but nowadays they seem to churn out much of a muchness. Hands up in surrender here whilst you shoot me down lol

Very true Kitten. Anyone who is 'into' a certain brand would pretty much know the style, so yeah, they'd be thinking 'wth?'!!!

Hubby was in the lounge with me for the 7pm show. I pointed out the TSV and he said "she's really appealing to the chavs these days isn't she?" I was gobsmacked! He obvioulsy does listen to me and maybe even notices my bags, for him to pass comment like that, lol. Aww, our poor men, they do put up with some nonsense don't they?!

Well every cloud as they say...at least we haven't heard her squeaking on about herself and her royal honours! That bag looks like someone has cut it out of an 80's puffa jacket!

Yes hun it's called "Suzy", really lovely aubergine colour, it says its £230 RRP and I think it looks that much. It's got a starting bid of £75. I think there's a few Suzy's on there, so that may account for it if it was a TSV. Now that one I'd have been seriousluy tempted on a TSV! It's new xx.

Gorgeous bag! However, it was £90 in the summer sale, so I'll bet that someone is making a tidy profit there. If it's new I think they can go for around £140-£170,but this may have changed since it was in the sale. Keep an eye on it though, if people saw it in the sale they may not want to pay more than £110 for it, you may get it at a good price :happy: Keep us posted!

Gorgeous bag! However, it was £90 in the summer sale, so I'll bet that someone is making a tidy profit there. If it's new I think they can go for around £140-£170,but this may have changed since it was in the sale. Keep an eye on it though, if people saw it in the sale they may not want to pay more than £110 for it, you may get it at a good price :happy: Keep us posted!

WOW £90 BARGAIN! I will keep you posted hun & many thanks for the heads up xx.

They're certainly nowhere near as stupidly ignorant as they pretend to be a lot of the time & sometimes they actually come out with quite intelligent stuff, so they definitely do notice & take notice of things.....maybe some of them never get asked for their opinion, or are listened to when they do give it, so they've learnt to just keep quiet! LOL
I always ask my OH which colour of a whatever he thinks I should go for & in turn he listens to my thoughts on what colour bar tape & cable outers would look best on one of his bikes.....! :happy:

Oh I see, thought I'd got your goat lol. Just thought I'd mention that I had a quick peek on Ebay and there's some lovely LG ones on there. A lot of them say they're new, just a slim chance it could save people quite a few quid if one they like is on there. No idea how high the bids will go but I'm temped to get a lovely dark purple patent one :happy: x.
Oh i think i've my eye on that one also :wonder:

Blimey. I'd never ask my other half's advice on which handbag to buy! Not even which colour to go for lol. Not that he's useless or anything but colour if certainly not his strong point. He can appreciate if something is well made or not and certainly if its well "engineered" but that's his lot. He does buy me handbags but only those we have "visited" several times in the shops.

He bought me a gorgeous strawberry ice cream pink Patrick Cox bag a couple of years ago for my birthday. It is a smallish boxy shape with lots of pockets. Cute as a button but £300!! A few months later I bought the exact same handbag in TKMaxx in a lovely dark grey for £60. I felt a little guilty for "making" him spend that much but at least they didn't have the pink one.

He's better with shoes. He understands whether they're well made or not and particularly whether the high heels I love are "in the right place" to make them easy to walk in. He appreciates the technology behind a Jimmy Choo if not the price lol.

Hi,

mine has learned to say "that looks expensive" at appropriate times. Thats about it.
Tho he did queue up with me for 2 hours while waiting to get into Gucci for the sale once.

On another note, the number of professional Ebay sellers who buy LG in the sales to sell on seems to be rising.

Very annoying, particularly when something you want sells out immediately, then a few days later appears up for auction at twice the price!

Cheers,
karen

The TSV bag looks ****** awful, like PVC. LG makes me cringe on her ad "& most of all you get meeee" yeh rite, no ta.

But I LOVE Lulu's totally OTT poshness. I think it's all put on and I can imagine her at home in her Asda PJ's drinking a can of Tenants lager. I think she's great and I missed seeing her on the show yesterday. I was very interested in seeing what the TSV bag would be like as I AM going to get one for my birthday, but this was a bit of a let down. I like the doll face ones. Speaking of which, I DID get my customer in the USA to buy the doll face hip flask, phone sleeve and taxi luggage tag for me. All 3 came to just £25 and I was very pleased. The quality was OK for the price - having trouble putting a photo or I would have. Lulu really should sell these little items in the UK.

CC

Hi,

she should do an "under £100" bag for QVC.

She could do it now she has the JCP line.

Cheers,
Karen

Lulu has been bi-polar for many years and I suspect that's why she wasn't there for the TSV this time. I think Julia said something about her not being able to be there at midnight but might make it the following day.

Lulu has been bi-polar for many years and I suspect that's why she wasn't there for the TSV this time. I think Julia said something about her not being able to be there at midnight but might make it the following day.

That's a bit of an assumption to make unless you know her personally. There could be lots of reasons why she wasn't there.

The assumption being about why she wasn't there not her being bi polar.

But I LOVE Lulu's totally OTT poshness. I think it's all put on and I can imagine her at home in her Asda PJ's drinking a can of Tenants lager. I think she's great and I missed seeing her on the show yesterday. I was very interested in seeing what the TSV bag would be like as I AM going to get one for my birthday, but this was a bit of a let down. I like the doll face ones. Speaking of which, I DID get my customer in the USA to buy the doll face hip flask, phone sleeve and taxi luggage tag for me. All 3 came to just £25 and I was very pleased. The quality was OK for the price - having trouble putting a photo or I would have. Lulu really should sell these little items in the UK.

CC

HAHAHA! PMSL! Lulu alias Waynetta Slob, don't forget swearing at the TV & surrownded by empty pizza boxes in the lounge! I'm struggling to imagine the image but it's hilarious!

Hi,

just saw the red medium Nicola on Asos at £213 delivered (next day), and broke and ordered it.

Cheers,
Karen

Hi,

just saw the red medium Nicola on Asos at £213 delivered (next day), and broke and ordered it.

Cheers,
Karen

Nice treat Karen!

My navy Jenny arrived today and it's going back. The colour isn't what I expected and it didn't wow me.

I should have listened to myself when I said I was so over LG bags :rolleyes: lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I saw the pink credit card holder/mini wallet in HOF this week and that's now on my want want want list.

Hi,

red Nicola has arrived.

I'm very pleased with it, however it doesn't really have the WOW factor of some of her other bags.
For the price, its a definite keeper tho.
I do actually love the mag clasps on it, which I wasn't too sure about before.

Cheers,
karen

Latest posts

Back