Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, can't believe she was on the show earlier promoting a thickening range of hair care - whilst wearing hairpiece! Fake pony tail.

I only caught a three second glimpse of Lulu this evening, but it was her hair that I couldn't get over - talk about age-inappropriate. That silly great puffed-up ponytail shouldn't be seen on anyone a third of her age!

They do say that we are our own worst enemies. I mean, how many of us could honestly say hand on heart that if we were in Lulu's position (or any other 'mature' celebrity female), we wouldn't have any sort of surgery. Yes there are women out there like Honor Blackman who are naturally beautiful no matter their age, thanks to great genes or black magic sacrifices ;), but Lulu was never a great beauty, so I can't say I blame her for using whatever weapon she can in the fight against aging - we all know that it's an executionable offence to look your age in the entertainment industry.

Having said all that (sorry for rambling), I agree that she shouldn't say that her 'youthful' appearance is solely down to whatever lotion she's flogging if she has actually had surgical interventions.

Cheers, CountessK.

Loved the show tonight when the telephone caller asked Lulu if she could ask her a question. Lulu seemed to hesitate a second and then said 'about the products?' Hmm, maybe she was worried the caller would ask about surgery!
I agree with other posters that say there's nothing wrong with her having surgery but I too think she should admit to it as saying nothing gives me no faith in her range.

OMG i was like :eek: when i saw Loo!!!! tonight!

Even my Husband said " Bl**dy hell, is that supposed to be Lulu??" :giggle:

If her "youthfullness" is all down to her products then just imagine if she had started using them 20 years (or so) ago !, she would now look like a teenager !.....she must have a picture in the attic that looks like "Old mother Reilly"...
This act of hers must contravine the trades descriptions act !

I wonder how many they've sold - at 4pm Alllison said 5,000 which seems to be a pretty low number.

If her "youthfullness" is all down to her products then just imagine if she had started using them 20 years (or so) ago !, she would now look like a teenager !.....she must have a picture in the attic that looks like "Old mother Reilly"...
This act of hers must contravine the trades descriptions act !

Are you sure she's not 'Dorienne' Gray?

That is a pretty low number Tinkerbell. Other beauty TSVs sell 8,000+ by lunch!

I'm sure I've heard 30,000 units mentioned when it's a Liz Earle TSV though I suppose Lulu's products are aimed at a particular age group so that reduces the potential market.

Picture the scene :

Somewhere deep in the bowels of QVC Towers is the dressing room of AY and Lulu. They are due on air at 8pm but have been applying their on-screen make-up since dawn. Got to get the image just right to sell pots of potions to the gullible masses who buy into the myth that no surgery, plumper, filler, bottox, eye of newt, toe of frog, wool of bat or tongue of dog have gone into the visions of well-preserved lovliness to which we, the viewing public, are to be treated.

The call goes out, " Five minutes, ladies."

Slowly, the dressing room door opens with a creak and the curtains are pulled back. "We're ready....", they utter as one......

c53686d7c4554862.jpg

Lulu WAS looking decidedly odd...swollen lips...swollen nose...puckered cheeks...has someone given her a 'Glasgow Kiss' ? :56:

imho just want to say been watching Lulu and I think she has a good figure

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back