Total RRP £65 + post

Attachments

• M Asam TSV 1.jpg
    M Asam TSV 1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 124
  • M Asam TSV 2.png
    M Asam TSV 2.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 126
I like this brand but none of these items. I like the moisturisers. I went on WL for a large Vino gold but it was cancelled.

I haven‘t tried many M.Asam items but they seem to be quite well liked in the forum. I do like the clear line-blurring balm-y stuff they do - it really works for me. I used to buy the 4Ever Young from Flora Mare as the lovely Alex (RIP) sold it to me with his demos but I’m not sure you can get Flora Mare any more?

Anyway, the TSV - I’ve decided if it’s under £40 including P&P, I might buy it. The TSV around this time last year was £43 inc P&P for items with total RRP of £91.50 so there’s a possibility?? Or am I being naïve?

I’ve got more than enough neck products in the stash so don’t need this. I too like this brand. I tried their vitamin C range when they had a bundle on a very good offer and liked it. I would buy it again. I also love the Magic Finish. Sadly the big one on offer at the moment is the summer teint which I fear will be too orange for me. ☹️

Don't M Asam own Flora Mare? Or am I hallucinating again? I looked at the MA website the other day and it is out of commission, directing shoppers to Amazon. I hope that just means they are revamping and not going bust.

I’ve got more than enough neck products in the stash so don’t need this. I too like this brand. I tried their vitamin C range when they had a bundle on a very good offer and liked it. I would buy it again. I also love the Magic Finish. Sadly the big one on offer at the moment is the summer teint which I fear will be too orange for me. ☹️

Don't M Asam own Flora Mare? Or am I hallucinating again? I looked at the MA website the other day and it is out of commission, directing shoppers to Amazon. I hope that just means they are revamping and not going bust.
I seem to remember something about MA and FM being connected as well. I think it was suggested on here that they and possibly Judith Williams (or two of the three) shared the same manufacturing facility?? Or maybe we have the same dreams and hallucinations, Mazza! Perhaps @Ani would know with her German “insider knowledge”??

I’ve just realised I have a pot of Magic Finish in the cupboard - possibly came from Q in a duo with the clear Perfect Teint I am using? The only reason I haven’t tried it yet is I am using up older foundations. I suspect it won’t have enough coverage for me but I must try it as it sounds good and I am currently using a No7 foundation which is quite light and that’s fine.

M. Asam Magic Care 3 Piece Day & Night Collection
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

SIngle

Auto-Delivery

This season, experience the magic of M. Asam's Magic Care skincare system with this incredible three-piece collection. Showcasing a fresh new range from this iconic brand, this innovative trio features Perfect Teint, a multi-tasking formula that works to refine, smooth and even the look of skin tone, Perfect Eye Serum to help firm and brighten the look of your delicate eye area, and Super Lift Neck Cream, which helps to deliver deep hydration to your neck and decollete. Bring a bit of magic to your skincare ritual with the help of these expert formulas.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this M. Asam Magic Care Three-Piece Day & Night Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £70 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £30.02.
Introducing Magic Care - inspired by the huge popularity of Magic Make-up Mousse, M. Asam's brand new Magic Care range delivers the same multi-tasking benefits in luxury skincare, helping to target multiple complexion concerns in one fabulous formula. Boasting targeted treatments for all areas of your face, this collection brings out the very best in this brilliant new range.
Your whole face, covered - this collection features a treatment specially formulated for each area of your face. From your complexion to your delicate eye area, all the way down to your neck and decollete, every inch of your skin can be bathed in the luxury of Magic Care.
Amazing all-rounders - forget using a surfeit of skincare products - this trio works as a solution to all your skincare concerns! Helping to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, large pores, dark circles, puffiness and even sagging skin, this collection works in tandem to help bring out the very best in your complexion. Just slot them into your existing routine and let them work their magic!
Stock up on incredible skincare - once you've introduced these formulas into your regimen, we think they'll become skincare staples you won't want to live without, so why not stock up by selecting the Auto Delivery option? You'll receive the same incredible collection three times more every 60 days, all at today's amazing price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Magic Care Super Lift Neck Cream (50ml) - a luxurious neck cream that works to intensely firm and hydrate the feel of the skin on your neck and decollete, as well as giving it a smooth, soft finish. Enriched with Dynalif, mangosteen, quince hydrogel and hyaluronic acid
  • 1 x Magic Care Perfect Teint (30ml) - a smoothing skin enhancer that works to conceal the look of fine lines and wrinkles and large pores for an instantly refined and softened look. Infused with retinol and peptides
  • 1 x Magic Care Perfect Eye Serum (25ml) - a targeted formula specially designed for your delicate eye area, which works to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness, as well as firm the look of eyelids. Infused with a patented hyaluronic acid complex

Magic Care Super Lift Neck Cream 50ml £22 cost £14.87
Magic Care Perfect Teint 30ml £21 cost £14.19
Magic Care Perfect Eye Serum 30ml £22 cost £14.87

Total worth is £65, so not sure why it is saying it will cost £70 after TSV? If this is wrong, please let me know.
Cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back