Met the presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DALE???? Really??? Mind you, I'd be really sick if you were all talking about Charlie. I always look at Charlie and wonder if his Dad is proud of him. I know that sounds like the nastiest thing in the world, but he seems like such a jessie with his smarmy whispery voice and his 'reveals', just so not masculine imo.

I can't stand Charlie either CountessK, he makes my skin crawl! (Might be lovely in RL, I neither know nor care but I'd be very surprised if he had a 'strong grip'! lol)
Looks at Dale with renewed interest, I do like a man with a firm, confident <s>hand</s> handshake! :giggle:

i must dig out my pics from the IW cruise round Cork 2008...specially the one of me as the officer's mess :tassles:

No thanks Mrs J - would prefer to see delectable Dizzler and dashing Dale!

No offence love ! :grin:

Ooops slip of the key - Dazzler I meant!

Too damned early for this sherry - need to pace myself :angel:

mutley.gif

but i'm shy :blush:

Quite Sue!!!

Come on Mrs J - there is too much shyness on this forum. If you are as stunningly beautiful as you say - let's see this pic.:cool2::cheeky:

( I reckon Mrs J really looks like Vera Duckworth - or even Jack )

xxxx

xxxx

I suspect it's the tight blonde perm that does it Hamps, she says it's natural but I have my suspicions..... :angel: :pPC:

Oh go on then.....I dare you!

Don't hold your breath BL. As you well know hon some people are all talk and others tell big fat porkies, not that I'm calling Mrs James a big fat porker you understand. :innocent: :pPC:

Quite Sue!!!

Come on Mrs J - there is too much shyness on this forum. If you are as stunningly beautiful as you say - let's see this pic.:cool2::cheeky:

xxxx

you see, if i posted my pics it would ruin my mystique :wave2:

Latest posts

Back