Nails Inc TSV 12/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it is, I suggest anyone who wants it acts quickly. That would probably sell out in about 6 minutes!

I'm curious too.
Will I slide towards anything metal while wearing it? :nod:

Just started using Nails Inc. very impressed, stays on longer than some of the other brands.

I don't like Nails Inc - I'm an OPI girl.That said I cannot bear the OPI shatters - and prefer the look of this magnetic.But in all honesty I'm too old as well!!!!

c'mon on now girls your never too old for fun ..........must admit I'm very excited by it but Nails Inc magnet is in the lid so the patterns won't be anything too different. You can buy magnets that give you patterns so I might try them if I like the polish.

Do I understand that you have to use a magnet to get these effects?

:mysmilie_466: I bet I would be able to make a right mess on myself with these:mysmilie_512::mysmilie_476::mysmilie_17: looks great but not for me I think

I don't think you can make a mess. As I understand it (with other magnetic polishes) the magnet 'holds' a specific pattern that, once you hold it over the still-wet polish, 'moves' the metallic particles to create that pattern.

I don't like Nails Inc - I'm an OPI girl.That said I cannot bear the OPI shatters - and prefer the look of this magnetic.But in all honesty I'm too old as well!!!!

I'm not a fan of shatters either and am not sure about magnetic trend. But like you I'm probably too old anyway and will stick with my lovely cream finishes:grin:

I don't what is going on with Nails Inc. I check the QVC website regularly, just in case there might be a new set and I have just seen that the metallics set and the top sellers set are on waitlist. I could have sworn that yesterday Heather said they were not going to be brought back, together with a couple more kits. Strange

Oh I was looking forward to a lovely new selection of colours. I really can't see myself bothering with nail varnish magnets tbh.

Thanks Tabitha, I love it when someone is clver enough to find possible TSV's early, so I can ponder before it goes to air ! It's unusual for me to like all the colours in a kit, but this one has a good mix and I think I would wear them all. Let's hope it's a good price too, looking forward to this one!

Latest posts

Back