Nails Inc TSV - 21/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just seen from the TV Guide, there is a Nails Inc TSV, on Tuesday 21st of January.

If anyone is interested and quick, I just picked up the 12 months nails inc diary for £21 from John Lewis. Collected it from local waitrose so no postage either. They had some left this morning.Thing is, it's a gift for someone next Christmas, god knows how I am going to keep my hand off it

If anyone is interested and quick, I just picked up the 12 months nails inc diary for £21 from John Lewis. Collected it from local waitrose so no postage either. They had some left this morning.Thing is, it's a gift for someone next Christmas, god knows how I am going to keep my hand off it

I also got this in the sale with the nails inc crackers, so probably won't need the TSV - I will share some colours with my sister but my nails inc cup overfloweth.. :)

Got to say I am loving Barry m nail polish at the mo and that is a bargain at £3 a bottle.

Got to say I am loving Barry m nail polish at the mo and that is a bargain at £3 a bottle.

It is good stuff, great colours and they don't chip if sealed in with top and base coats - when you compare the prices it is a no-brainer BUT alas I am a nail polish addict and every so often I have to have a huge clear out and never get through a whole bottle as I have so many! I cannot say for sure that I won't go for the TSV (oh the shame of it!) lol

Don't know if I will be able to resist. I really do like Nails inc and any colours I don't like are great for presents.I have so many bottles but even so think I may need a little treat. Especially as it will be mid Jan when the TSV is on - I will need something in return for all the healthy living/dieting I will be doing,(here's hoping anyway.)

I have a few and like them too but the nails inc diary works out at £1.75 per full size bottle whilst it's in the sale, they had the cate advent calendar too but I thought the colours were very similar to each other and they were only mini bottles

I can't get on with Ciate and yet people rave about it - I tried some pastel colours (which are going to be all the rage this Spring) and I didn't like the finish, I feel that they never get the colours quite right - but its probably just me as I know people love them.

I was hoping to hate the colours in the next TSV because I seriously have to stop adding to my nail polish collection. Sadly, I am tempted (thanks for posting, SuperCoolWillow). Will be interested to see the colours applied on air as these QVC photos can be inaccurate.

I have decided anyway, if that's Porchester Square yet again, I won't buy the set so can anyone put me out of my misery?

I just wish they would do a darks or lights TSV.I love all the dark and ink colours - and wont use all the pinks,reds,glitters etc these tsv sets seem to contain

I just wish they would do a darks or lights TSV.I love all the dark and ink colours - and wont use all the pinks,reds,glitters etc these tsv sets seem to contain

That would be a great idea as we don't all like a wide selection and I am sure most of us stick to certain types of colour or finish only. If they offered a choice, they might well sell both to some people, especially if they had reduced p&p for buying together (even if not two the same, I mean).

basically they just do a tsv of what would appeal to most people & even if they did a choice they would be left with at least a bit of stock of at least one option so cant blame them sticking to the same kinda things

That Barbie pink sticks out like a sore thumb alongside the others, I wonder why they included it?

Latest posts

Back