New Decleor product launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miniminx

Registered Shopper
ok, not been on here for a while, and those of you who have been to the beauty bash may already be aware of what it is, but yesterday Alison tweeted about a Decleor Hydra Floral tinted BB cream. I asked if it could be the beauty product of the month and Fiona replied (I) "may be right, and not long to wait, its amazing...."
Quite fancy the idea of this. I have googled it with no results as yet :(

ok, not been on here for a while, and those of you who have been to the beauty bash may already be aware of what it is, but yesterday Alison tweeted about a Decleor Hydra Floral tinted BB cream. I asked if it could be the beauty product of the month and Fiona replied (I) "may be right, and not long to wait, its amazing...."
Quite fancy the idea of this. I have googled it with no results as yet :(

Decleor is the BPOTM in April

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...ty-Pick-of-the-Month-with-Free-P-amp-P/page14

I saw it at the beauty bash and it seemed like a tinted moisturiser but felt really nice and moisturising, I'm sure Fiona said it will be product of the month in March though I could have got it mixed up with something else. Elemis had theirs on display but it is more of a white colour

I had this put on after my decleor facial....it was lovely. I would definitely purchase

Is it more than one colour? I am very excited by this. I love a TM and hydra floral is fab.

This sounds good. Also looking forward to see the Elemis cleansing balm and the new flash radiance cream. Any other new products being launched from the brands?

Is it more than one colour? I am very excited by this. I love a TM and hydra floral is fab.

I took it there was only one colour (had it put on at beauty bash after facial). Granted I'd just had a facial but my skin was glowing/very healthy looking after it was put on & I would definitely have felt happy with just that on

I to chatting to the Decleor SA in Debenhams this morning. She knew nothing about the new BB cream. In fact they also sell a range called Royal Efam(sp) and they have a BB cream. She seemed quite put out that Decleor would now also be selling one. Divided localities perhaps? Which one to put at the customer.

I to chatting to the Decleor SA in Debenhams this morning. She knew nothing about the new BB cream. In fact they also sell a range called Royal Efam(sp) and they have a BB cream. She seemed quite put out that Decleor would now also be selling one. Divided localities perhaps? Which one to put at the customer.

Royal Effem? Not sure what their connection to Decleor is.

We don't have a Decleor counter in our Debenhams so don't know about this other range they are selling as well.
The Elemis counter is mixed in with Bliss spa though. The girls from Elemis also work on that counter, it is all joined together and the girls sometimes wear the navy Elemis uniforms and sometimes the Bliss spa t-shirts. I asked if they were part of the same company and was told no, that Bliss spa is an American brand and they are not connected. I don't really understand this mixed up selling arrangement.

Donna you are right, I asked a different assistant on the Elemis counter today and she told me that Elemis and Bliss are owned by the Steiner group. Odd that the other girl I asked did not know this.

In Debenhams here the Bliss section has been moved next to the Elemis one now, they used to be on opposite sides.

The Decleor BB cream should be BPOTM in March not April, as it launches first on QVC and is going onto the Decleor counters at end of March.

Latest posts

Back