OMG Models Hands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see the models hands the other night, showing Jewellery? The model was pretty but when they showed you the rings or bracelets on her chewed nails to the core hands it just looked awful!!

The camera did try to zoom right into the piece of jewellery, I know not everyone is perfect but surely when your trying to enhance products simple things like this should be taken into consideration. Also, made me focus on the chewed nails rather than the jewellery!!? :mysmilie_61:

Did anyone see the models hands the other night, showing Jewellery? The model was pretty but when they showed you the rings or bracelets on her chewed nails to the core hands it just looked awful!!

The camera did try to zoom right into the piece of jewellery, I know not everyone is perfect but surely when your trying to enhance products simple things like this should be taken into consideration. Also, made me focus on the chewed nails rather than the jewellery!!? :mysmilie_61:

There really doesn't seem to be any thought put into who does what shows, unless it's a well-established brand who specifies which models they want QVC to book.
Additionally, for a professional model (although not all of them are) surely you would make 100% sure that you are camera-ready from head to toe? I won'der who the model was - was it one of the regulars?

Is this her? image.jpg

There really doesn't seem to be any thought put into who does what shows, unless it's a well-established brand who specifies which models they want QVC to book.
Additionally, for a professional model (although not all of them are) surely you would make 100% sure that you are camera-ready from head to toe? I won'der who the model was - was it one of the regulars?

My thoughts exactly!! Mainly because I was so distracted from the product, which is really very bad planning indeed!!? Think she's fairly new, as haven't seen her much but havent't seen QVC a lot either so not too sure!! :mysmilie_7:

Its the same with some models when they're selling Birkenstocks or any other sandal.
Manky, hideous feet really distract from the product. :mysmilie_460:

At the very least there must be someone in QVC towers capable of providing facilities for the models to polish up where they need to. They sell 2 pedi roller devices, the Margaret Dabbs and Leighton Denny feet products... you think they'd have some of that stuff kicking around, wouldn't you?

That model in the picture's been on one of the beauty shows, LIAM - one of the newer brands... I'm thinking Tarte or Josie Maran. She's called Jess, I think.

Latest posts

Back