OMG Used item sent out as new.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have said this before and not many of you were able to believe it. I still can't.
Many moons ago they used to sell the "One touch Waxer"!
Mine arrived covered in somebody elses black hairs.
Ewwwwwwww, I go cold thinking about it!

Hi everyone.
I had a Lola Rose necklace sent out to me which had definitely been in some one elses' possession. The necklace itself was okay but the pink pouch it came in was filthy and the box was bashed and scruffy. QVC said return it, butitwas sold out. I contacted Lola Rose who immediately sent me a new pouch and box...now that is service.

I have said this before and not many of you were able to believe it. I still can't.
Many moons ago they used to sell the "One touch Waxer"!
Mine arrived covered in somebody elses black hairs.
Ewwwwwwww, I go cold thinking about it!

Ewwwwwwww - that has made me feel quite ill. That is absolutely revolting!

This thread has made me feel a bit queasy! :puke:

I shall be including a note - or teabag - in with my returns in future.

:sad:Bumping this thread back up. I too have become a victim of QVC's ever widening 'net' when I received my two Lola Rose necklaces today. One was a shiny faceted heart but had matt marks on it (looked like someone must have sprayed perfume or something on it and damaged the finish) and the other was a rose which had a deep scratch and pitted marks on the back of it. To add insult to injury, the previous customer must have leaned on the gift box to fill in their returns form and the words "cheap looking" are clearly displayed on it - lovely :angry: So that's two for two going back - my 50% LOL. Pity the fool that calls me Sunday lunchtime to discuss the returns - I'm SO ready for them.

I've reordered one and ordered a different Lola Rose necklace - I'm curious to see what state they will be in. I will be fuming if I get sent more seconds. Presumably I am entitled to get my P&P refunded since the goods were sent out damaged? They are sending out return labels but I don't want to be out of pocket for the first lot of P&P :sad:

you will get p+p back

You will ,if you ask for it .

I have been assured when have called to get a return label that will get the p and P back but, every time on checking bank and cc statements it wasn't there.

every time I called customer service who then noted that it was missed apologised and said they would refund me.

MAKE sure you check your statements until the p and p is refunded

i've always been intrigued to know what happens to all the returns - after all not everything can end up at an outlet (how I wish I lived near one though!)

When I send things back,they are always sent back the next day.I know just when I open it,if its for me - or not.I've been told by my catalogue that I use,that refunds take a month to show,because the item has to be checked,refolded and put back in clean wrapping with new tags if applicable - for it to be ready to show as new stock and I get my refund - and I've always wondered if qvc do the same thing.

For instance,I've just sent back a ronni nicole dress that I bought as a OTO.I didn't even try it on - I didn't like the sleeves nor the material - and TBH,its perfectly reasonable that it should go out again - but obviously not all items are in this condition:sad:

I do worry about earrings and would have always liked confirmation as to what has happened to earrings.Years and years ago,there was a caller who asked Julian B - thats how long ago - he was actually doing a jewellery show! - what happened,and he admitted he knew they were not sent out but he didn't know what happened to them.

I do like to buy TSV's because you kinda know they are new stock - but its not always possible to buy the things you like on tsv's.I can't actually think of anything I've recieved being particularly suspicious - the only time it crossed my mind was when I recieved some birkenstocks that came in a battered brown box with no tissue inside rather than recieving them in their usual birkenstock box.

Received the Gossip ceramic watch that was on a few days ago. I think it was a return as well. Bracelet scuffed with black marks, no protective plastic on the dial, watch running, scratches on the catch and it won't stay closed. Going back, seems that lately most of the things i have ordered have gone back because of faults.
50% letter? Who cares! I can't afford to keep stuff that doesn't work or I don't like just because I might get a letter. As i said to them once, go ahead and close my account. They backed off pretty fast and suddenly wanted to "work with me". I just don't care anymore! FARTS rule!

They just aren't thoroughly checked.
Each returns agent only has 20 seconds to get through each item, although I understand that doesn't excuse it.

My bad, I was looking through the most viewed threads so must have bumped to the main page.

Latest posts

Back