Philip Montello - More New Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey, the unflattering tacky styling & clashing WTF colours could almost qualify that fugly mess for one of this year's Strictly costumes......! LOL

I really like the pleated black dress but that neckline might not be terribly flattering on a big boobed chubby one like me.

Strange sizing--size 20 39&1/2 inch chest? PLEASE!!! Jilly's outfit is awful, a strange mix of print made worse by her wearing it off the shoulder, not a good look for a wider girl.

Just had a quick look at the roundabout up at the end of the show.
Bit of a mixed bag. Some looked quite nice, but Tiffany didn't look good in any of them. Looked like she'd gone for her normal size but shouldn't have. Made her look top heavy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just had a quick look at the roundabout up at the end of the show.
Bit of a mixed bag. Some looked quite nice, but Tiffany didn't look good in any of them. Looked like she'd gone for her normal size but shouldn't have. Made her look top heavy.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Tiffany seems to be on everyday, not only wearing clothes, but even on nail polish presentations.......that is just on TV!! Is she trying to get as much money as possible before retiring :thinking:

Latest posts

Back