Philosophy TSV 31/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Philosophy TSV on Wednesday 31st October!! :happy:

I had a sample of the Miracle cream from Debenhams, it made my face a bit red looking but also a strange cold feeling at the same time. Had to wash it off straight away, my skin is a bit haywire at the moment so could have just been me being super sensitive to it.

My perfect set for the TSV would be a combination of the Miracle range, which I love, the new Living Grace fragrance (love all the Graces and still in mourning that they've dropped Baby Grace) and some seasonal bathing stuff. I'm sure I won't get my wish, though …

Philosophy TSV 31/10/12

Does anyone have any ideas on this one? Hope it's not more Grace.............

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

the only grace I ever liked was baby.....why oh why are their TSV's always the same old stuff?
Please let us have some skincare or make up or bath/shower gels............

We can dream!!!!!

I don't know about the next Tsv we will have but the one they are they are having in December in the USA sounds quite good. I'm guessing we'd get it around springtime? I was reading the forum on qvc us and someone mentioned they were a qvc insider (subscription program qvc us offers) and so had access to tsvs early, but this is what she said it includes... It seems quite a lot to me. 8 items and 5 ad shipments!! We won't get the address shipments probably but it includes skincare if get the same one.

A perfect holiday gift! Receive kit now, & a new one with different 3-in-1 gel & lip shine approx. every 90 days, for 5 total shipments. Cancel anytime. Includes 8 fl-oz purity made simple cleanser; 8 fl-oz microdelivery exfoliating facial wash; 2 fl-oz hope in a jar moisturizer; 4 fl-oz hands of hope hand & cuticle cream; 16 fl-oz candy cane shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath; 0.5 fl-oz candy cane lip shine; 0.5 fl-oz amazing grace spray fragrance; 8 fl-oz amazing grace whipped body creme with 1 travel & 2 gift bags.Made in China/USA. the other scents you get in the order listed as auto delivery are vanilla birthday cake, senorita margarita, caramel apple then cinnamon buns. no gift bags in the auto delivery

Last edited:
I want the Miracle range of skincare :whew:

They had a tsv on Oct 13th in USA all with products from the miracle worker range. Maybe we will get it at some point? When was the last qvc tsv for Philosophy? The last one I saw was the set with summer grace perfume double size, summer grace shower gel and 27 wishes balm. I bought it and still use it. Really curious to find out the next one now as well!

We seem to have only had one philosophy tsv this year! Am I right? I can't find the details for another one of if we have done.

Latest posts

Back