Pippa's hair!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pippa goes from fab to fabber. Her elfin funkiness was great but now she is turning into a stunning woman and I love the sophisticated look. I liked the last style too and the colour is lovely.

One word EARS!

With the short cropped style they were less obvious (I know sounds like a contradiction right!) Now they have contrasting dark hair framing them they seem more prominent.

Be interesting to see how long she's planning to grow it.

Jude xx

I was watching then looked properly to notice the hair had been styled, but i have been thinking she will end up cutting it short.

I really like Pipa but I did prefer her hair short, imo the longer hair style have aged her....

I loved her short hair with her petite features and thought she always looked really natural. I like her longer hair although at the moment it is not the finished article as she has said that she's desperately trying to grow it. I think at the moment she looks very glamorous which is a different look for her.

pippip.jpg Here it is

Pippa again looks fab on the Beauty Day.Like the 'heavy' fringe.Never noticed her ears!Hope she doesn't grow her hair too long as she has the perfect face for shorter styles.The colour at the moment is very solid which I hope she will lighten as she gets older---- but plenty of time to go yet Pippa!

Now that's a different look than the one she has been sporting very recently and I think she looks lovely - more natural, less glam - more Pipa

I saw this at the start of the Liz Earle hour at 11:00.

I dont dislike Pippas hair , as it is now, but she has lots that edgy look , and seems to be dressing more mummsy i guess to compliment the new hairstyle , prefer the edgy stand alone pippa look, i am pretty sure i heard her say last year that her children had said she looked like a boy with the short hair , so i can understand why she has maybe decided to grow it , I have never had a conventional hairstyle or look , but I do remember my youngest asking why my hair was like a boys & all the other mummys at school had long hair & it did make me wonder if it actually embarrassed him

at the end of the day if she likes it thats all that matters

Have to say I don't like the new hair at all. Liked her individuality before, not just following the trend. Just looking at her on the LE hour, and, to me, in profile she looks startlingly like that Jilly woman who demonstrates the kitchen equipment. If she likes it that's what matters, of course, but to me it seems to have aged her 10 years.

I was getting used to Pipas new hair do but today it looks dreadful perhaps she didn't have time to wash it but on TV it looks awful. sorry pipa but its better shorter IMO.

I think whatever way she has her hair it always looks stylish,glad she is growing it she will be able to do more styles.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back