Pippa's hair!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yesterday she had a fringe, today it was clipped back! I really wish my hair was as versatile, I don't look right without a fringe but Pipa seems to be able to carry off any look - lucky girl!

Awful. All I see is the nose. She should stick to the short elfin look - it really suited her.

When I first saw her hair today I thought it looks awful , however having watched for 30mins or so , I don't think its that bad , I think the colour needs lighting , mayb a few highlights as it looks alittle harsh, still prefer her hair longer , never liked the short hair!!

She mentioned on Twitter she was going for an up do this afternoon. I'm at work, so I've missed it.
What was the hour? Might be able to look at a video online of a product she was hosting.

I love the fact she mixes it up! Ok some styles and colors may not suit her as much as others, but this is subjective. She clearly likes to "ring the changes" and experiment with both color and cut.

I like her with both short and long hair.

And what would we all find to talk about re Pippa if it weren't for her hair!

I got in from work and saw the last 5 mins of her yankee show.It was scraped back but wow much better did it look ??!!! having away and off her face is clearly the way for her...thats why her short hair suited her so much.

When I see her with her long hair,I just think it makes her face and features look even longer and it so dates her.She looked really fresh and pretty today.....what a difference

I think she looks great with it all tied back. She has a small face and long hair just dominates her features.

shes lucky she has glorious hair and I love the fact she has grown it long...much more elegant

Gosh it really is split down the middle with FB opinions
Pippa is one of these lucky ladies that can suit a pixie crop AND long (the wig on blog looks especially nice) I feel that if Pippa had stuck with unique hairstyle, for example, long, but with her signature individual style (maybe a colour 'edge') then it would be glam, but with the colour-service hair-turning Pippa we all are used to, such as a brown into rose gold ombre:

rose ombre.jpg

Last edited:
I agree ...if she had slices of colour shot through her longer hair she may have retained her slight edge.

Her hair looks good but I can't stand her as a presenter, she is loud, gobby and very very annoying. her popularity baffles me. I can't stand her voice or her sucking up. I saw her on with Joan Collins the other day. 5 minutes in I had to switch over, her sucking up to Joan made me want to throw up. She does all the things that most other presenters get a hard time for but for some reason she gets away with it. I know she wants to be seen as "cool" "edgy" etc. but someone needs to tell her having a certain hair cut doesn't make you "cool" or "edgy" she reminds me of those mums you see on the school run looking down her nose at everyone who she thinks is beneath her

Latest posts

Back