Practical Presents

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Hope no one buys me any of the above this year. If My Y buys me a hand held vacuum he will have a bit of trouble retrieving it from where it ends up :giggle:

Hope no one buys me any of the above this year. If My Y buys me a hand held vacuum he will have a bit of trouble retrieving it from where it ends up :giggle:

hmmm, colonic irrigation - very innovative but belongs in the Taboo shows not Household Helpers !

My uncle used to buy my aunt(both now dead), household things for birthdays and christmas. Once it was a new iron, I was in my early 20s at the time and remember the look of bored disappointment on her face. Same old, same old. I know I thought, if any man bought me something like that as a birthday or christmas gift. I would use it to beat him round the head. Oh, she once got a new frying pan for a birthday.

Just the sort of gifts I'd like for myself.

Same here. I prefer to be bought stuff I am too mean to buy myself!! I have no issues with buying myself designer handbags and luxury items. What I do oppose to spending money on is boring necessities for the home! I would love one of those superduper iron things and a Kitchen Aid, and a really powerful vacuum that doesn't smell of burning every time I use it!

Just off to send a link to this post to Mr C ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I like practical presents - I've told my husband I would like a steam generator iron for Christmas!

In the past I have had a socket set for Valentine's (genuinely pleased) and a Black and Decker Quattro for birthday - again, well chuffed. Also had sewing machine, die cutter, pans, a kettle and other kitchen stuff.......................!!

I like Christmas and birthday presents to be something I would not buy myself, but would like someone else to treat me with :giggle: Practical things for the house should be in the list of "things needed for the house" and be bought when the sales are on, or when they need replacing or when needs arise :happy:

Same here. I prefer to be bought stuff I am too mean to buy myself!! I have no issues with buying myself designer handbags and luxury items. What I do oppose to spending money on is boring necessities for the home! I would love one of those superduper iron things and a Kitchen Aid, and a really powerful vacuum that doesn't smell of burning every time I use it!

Just off to send a link to this post to Mr C ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)
Yeah Capirossi, easy to say when you have a brand new sports car he he:glass:

A present, i want is, something i look at and say oh no thats too expensive for me to buy, usually jewellery or maybe
handbag. Not fluffy dressing gown and slippers, oh no no no. :smirk:

Latest posts

Back