Presenters on the shopping channel merry-go-round

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So ladies & gents, was/is Catherine Huntley a pole dancer or is it just a rumour/joke?

There was a thread about it ages ago, but i don't know how to do the liink. Some clever bod will be able to find it for you.. It was almost proved if i remember correctly.

So ladies & gents, was/is Catherine Huntley a pole dancer or is it just a rumour/joke?

Perhaps she was but although not old I think shed be a bit over the hill for it now (not being bitchy just stating a fact). Im no expert but I dont think theres much call for 40 year old pole dancers, unless of course someone knows better then I will stand corrected

Last edited:
There was a thread about it ages ago, but i don't know how to do the liink. Some clever bod will be able to find it for you.. It was almost proved if i remember correctly.
Blimey! Yes I think I went to a link, only cos someone added it to their post but the bits I read were inconclusive. I'll have a little chuckle when she's next doing fashion, (well Q's idea of fashion), & says something like "I like this as it's great if you don't like too much on show" lol. Having said that I don't really watch Q for more than a few mins unless it's a product range I'm interested in these days so might miss any said descriptions about modesty, oh well. :grin:

Last edited:
Yes she is seeimng genuine because she probably was genuinley shocked at getting the job so her enthuising, is just as she is new. Well Im not sure if she came to qvc as sky wanted to move on or not, we dont know but it was clear Sky may have thought she was 'too hot to handle' yet qvc didnt have those concerns, I find that a very curious thing.

i would suggest doing a bit more research

the show she primarily was on sky for was ended due to budget cuts

Perhaps she was but although not old I think shed be a bit over the hill for it now (not being bitchy just stating a fact). Im no expert but I dont think theres much call for 40 year old pole dancers, unless of course someone knows better then I will stand corrected

Bu**er. I'd better phone and tell them I am withdrawing my application.

Latest posts

Back