Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watched a bit of Loen tonight presenting the fancy vacuum cleaner and she really does get on my nerves.
Her complete lack of knowledge of the item that she is selling,and the constant sharp intake of breathe when she is showing a product has become quite tedious and irritating,and I truly sympathise with Andy who must have the patience of an angel to put up with her both on and off the screen.
Once again the same Scottish lady who is obviously paid by IW to give her biased opinion on products and who constantly tries to alternate her tone so as to hide the fact that she is the same person who has phoned up on 4 different occasions involving 4 different items over the past year.Mrs Horatio sussed this bonnie lass out straight away as being the same person who has given her opinion on the Toshiba laptop,The Ubisurfer,The Halogen Oven and The Karcher window cleaner.

Just who are IW trying to fool.............:mysmilie_497:

Hello: can anybody hear me?

How long before this post disappears, I wonder?

Methinks I'll give the IW forum a miss from now on since I can't even comment on the fact that my posts get deleted. :wonder:

Methinks I'll give the IW forum a miss from now on since I can't even comment on the fact that my posts get deleted. :wonder:

Post it again!
Admin should give a reason when they delete a post or thread starter,that is common knowledge.
I say post it again.......!

I sent a nice PM to you to explain why I had removed the post, you then went on to post again including the details of the original post that I had removed, so I removed it again, I didn't send another PM as it was obvious why I removed the post.

Watched a bit of Loen tonight presenting the fancy vacuum cleaner and she really does get on my nerves.
Her complete lack of knowledge of the item that she is selling,and the constant sharp intake of breathe when she is showing a product has become quite tedious and irritating,and I truly sympathise with Andy who must have the patience of an angel to put up with her both on and off the screen.

I so agree with you Horatio, I can't work out why she is so popular :sleepy:

I like HC's posts as well!

Can I go off tangent, you know we always are asking if a presenter is pregnant :cheeky:? Is Genevieve pregnant, watching Ideal & More, maybe it's just the 'fashion' but there is a bump (I'm probably behind the times)!

Aw didums.......!
Little wittle Ideal World cannot take a bit of criticism by the Great British Public,and feel that it is only right to censor their opinion even when it may contain some hard hitting home truths.
I did not catch HC's post but I have given my hard hitting opinion on Joanne the South African bint (please don't discriminate against me because of my accent) in previous post that have not been deleted so I cannot understand why HC's post has been removed.
The Ideal World presenters need to realise that when they constantly tell bare faced lies in a bid to sell their products we the British Public will now and again make statements on open forums like this one to vent our disgust and ire..........:mysmilie_365:

Why when they sell halogyen ovens, actifry and stuff, why has it always got to be directly from one of paul brodel's books cant they shown any imagination on what to cook. They always cook a chicken, chicken wings, Steak with stilton why not cheddar.

My favourites are Loen, Andy, Lottie, and of course Deano!!
I cant bear, Ellis, joanne - its the accent, Dennise - talks too much.

Why when they sell halogyen ovens, actifry and stuff, why has it always got to be directly from one of paul brodel's books cant they shown any imagination on what to cook. They always cook a chicken, chicken wings, Steak with stilton why not cheddar.

Because they want people to buy Paul Brodel's cookbooks on top of the oven or actifry; IW may be daft when it comes to selecting presenters and goods, but they're still in the business of trying to get the great unwashed sat at home to part with their cash.

And as much of it as possible.

Latest posts

Back